Turkey indicts IDF commanders over Gaza flotilla deaths

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You're lost in the woods.
No I wasn't, I was just takin' a piss.

First you claimed that the boats...
One boat. We were talking about one boat.

heading to those missile shooting suicide bombing Islamic terrorist animals in Gaza were "harmless",
That's a lot of adjectives!

and after I showed you many instances of Israel capturing boats filled with weapons,
One boat, we were talking about one boat.

you then changed it to "what right does Israel have to stop boats...
One boat. We were talking about one boat and I quoted international law, which proves Israel doesn't have that right.

loaded with weapons".
Ever see the movie Loaded Weapon?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqWtnOtRye4]Best Scene In Loaded Weapon 1 - 1014 Pacific Coast Highway - YouTube[/ame]

It shows just what it is like for Palestinian's living in Gaza with unusual clarity.

Look who's lying like a rug and refusing to admit he was wrong now. I gots ta tell ya, you sure do a good job making a fool out of yourself.
WTF are you talking about? I admitted I was wrong about the drone issue when it was proven I was wrong. I didn't refuse anything.

You're lost in the woods.
No I wasn't, I was just takin' a piss.

First you claimed that the boats...
One boat. We were talking about one boat.

That's a lot of adjectives!

One boat, we were talking about one boat.

One boat. We were talking about one boat and I quoted international law, which proves Israel doesn't have that right.

loaded with weapons".
Ever see the movie Loaded Weapon?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqWtnOtRye4]Best Scene In Loaded Weapon 1 - 1014 Pacific Coast Highway - YouTube[/ame]

It shows just what it is like for Palestinian's living in Gaza with unusual clarity.

Look who's lying like a rug and refusing to admit he was wrong now. I gots ta tell ya, you sure do a good job making a fool out of yourself.
WTF are you talking about? I admitted I was wrong about the drone issue when it was proven I was wrong. I didn't refuse anything.
Glad to see that you agree that based on past history, Israel had every right to stop that ONE boat and every boat thereafter. Moron.

Have you ever ASKED me if I believe whatever the Israeli government says, because it's the Israeli government talking?

Have I ever suggested that I trust ANY government so completely?

You always tow Israel's line without question.
You always tow Hamas' line. In fact it seems like you're their spokesperson in the US, spewing their lies and bullshit. I hope they're not paying u ones for this futile effort. What a waste of money. Imagine with this money, all the Israeli school kids they could have shot at their missiles.

Forum List

Back