Turkey in trouble?

US applying pressure on Turkey because of Erdogan palling up with Putin.

Will he bend to the US/nato or will his resolve be hardened this time?

Turkey needs to look closely at how world affairs are going to shakeout between the US/Nato and the China/Russia, etc. alliance.

Turkey is likely to be the first to jump ship and the US will lose popularity with other Nato countries for causing the problems.

I wish our government would realize that it is China we have to worry about not Russia...why the Biden admin is so out to demonize Russia can only be explained by the close relationship Hunter and Joe have with the CCP....where the fuck are the agencies that investigate crimes at the highest level?....

Erdogan is now saying he wants to reconcile with Israel. but I do not trust him and neither do most people here.

shoshi
Tel Aviv has become so expensive that where can most even live ?
I think more Jews are going to move to the West Bank
The high tech boom has had the same effect in Silicon Wadi as in Silicon Valley. It created a boom but also a large rise in cost of living.

Turkey needs to look closely at how world affairs are going to shakeout between the US/Nato and the China/Russia, etc. alliance.

Turkey is likely to be the first to jump ship and the US will lose popularity with other Nato countries for causing the problems.

There's political decision to devaluate currency.
Benefits can be seen by looking at US-Turkish trade:

Turkey's trade-deficit with USA peaked in 2011 with a deficit of 9.4 billion $.
2021 (first 9 months) Turkey is recording trade-surplus of 3.7 billion $.

Turkey also has 20% inflation and other problems.

Forcing countries to decide between "us and them" can ultimately result in "them". Turkey has vast economic relationship with Russia, equal in size compared to that with the USA.

On Asian landmass there are only 4 countries which have higher economic output than USA's annual military budget:
China, India, Russia, Turkey.

USA can send their Kurdish, Armenian, Jewish, Arab allies to fight Russia in Black Sea / East Europe or China in the Pacific.
No, thank you.

Last edited:
I wish our government would realize that it is China we have to worry about not Russia...why the Biden admin is so out to demonize Russia can only be explained by the close relationship Hunter and Joe have with the CCP....where the fuck are the agencies that investigate crimes at the highest level?....

I agree.

Like I have said countless times, China is the problem not Russia.

Forcing countries to decide between "us and them" can ultimately result in "them". Turkey has vast economic relationship with Russia, equal in size compared to that with the USA.

USA begged and implored countries to scrap their relationship with technoligically superiror Huawei (to anything USA has got to offer in Telecoms industry).
From most of the countries USA got the middle finger. Unimaginable 20-30 years ago.

USA begged and implored countries to scrap their relationship with technoligically superiror Huawei (to anything USA has got to offer in Telecoms industry).
From most of the countries USA got the middle finger. Unimaginable 20-30 years ago.
And it is idiocy. Huawei holds many patents in the network and telecommunications sector, whether you get it from Huawei or not, inside is Huawei and they get their share.

And it is idiocy. Huawei holds many patents in the network and telecommunications sector, whether you get it from Huawei or not, inside is Huawei and they get their share.
Then it is a sign that the West should narrow the gap in telecommunications technology between them and China.

Well, if you don't like theirs, you can choose China's or Russia's or some other's ones.
Mars values. Seriously, if that values, and I do support them actually, matter you wouldn´t need tanks and bombs to enforce them. You also can´t eat them and they don´t make up such a good roof of your new ruin. And where are your values, when you wear zumangali clothes?

Forum List

Back