AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. This writing relates facts and opinions about our Nation's large INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing 'PRO BLACK, Woke and Conscious Black Communities'.

Tariq Nasheed, Tupac Shakur_PRO BLACK Violence.png

During the first five minutes of this interview Childhood Trauma and Gun Violence Homicide victim, as well as avowed INTEGRATIONIST Tupac Shakur, reveals his belief that some of his American neighbors are SELFISH, untrustworthy "SNAKES!"

This convo perfectly illustrates an admittedly troubled, though maturing Tupac's PAIN, conflicts & hypocrisy.

During this public interview Tupac speaks about Peace and UNITY.

Which may have inspired radical members of America's Violence and HATE embracing, INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK community to brutally assassinate Tupac for speaking his TRUTHS.

Was Tupac deemed guilty of failing to abide by the 'NO SNITCH Community Code of Silence' or "Don't Judge Me & I Won't Judge You' policy that for decades has been enforced with threats of VIOLENCE by America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing PRO BLACK community?

Was Tupac's murder meant to send a loud, clear message of INTIMIDATION to other peace-seeking Americans not conforming to the American PRO BLACK community's apparent desire to continue Normalizing family, people and community harming Dysfunction???

I'm referring to America's large INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION practicing, HATE and VIOLENCE embracing PRO BLACK community led by former President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama.

I'd like to learn caring, RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen's opinions about America's large 'PRO BLACK' community that chooses to HATEFULLY Harass, Bully, INTIMIDATE & Denigrate as C**NS, SELL-OUTS or TRAITORS, our successful free-thinking black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (LOVE) and Happiness!

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg

A PRO BLACK minded community that has become well practiced at INTIMIDATING white or American citizens of European descent with 24/7 declarations of Racism, White Supremacy and White Nationalism, as well as adept at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with constant cries of Racism and White Privilege...

...while at the same time WILLFULLY IGNORING America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment vividly described in the public interviews or popular VIOLENCE riddled, female DENIGRATING music art composed by many victims of generational Child Abuse President Barack 'My Brother's Keeper' and Mrs. Michelle 'GIRL POWER' Obama chose to invite to their Nation's and children's home.

I look forward to reading my fellow citizen's opinions, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

The GOOD NEWS: Introducing caring, RESPONSIBLE 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, Founder & CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

"TRAUMA SURVIVORS Listen to the SCIENCE, Dr. Bruce Perry INTERVIEW"

Early Brain Childhood Development researcher explains how young brains learn words, and growing up in wordy family has positive outcomes for kids.

"Bruce D. Perry: Social & Emotional Development in Early Childhood"

Kids Recognizing Denounce Intra-Racial discrimination.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*

Last edited:
Lenon Honor, Peace Respect.jpg

Hello. Not surprisingly, according to this reponsible American and many other citizens supporting his views, not all black or American citizens of African descent share the same values and beliefs.

It is time for ALL Americans to recognize and deal with this reality.

In the following broadcast Life Coach Lenon Honor, an apparent caring, sensible, RESPONSIBLE American citizen, speaks about what he calls "The White Supremacy Promotion Hustle" ~Lenon Honor

"3 LESSONS LEARNED FROM PHIL OF THE ADVISE SHOW" Streamed live on Oct 2, 2018 by Lenon Honor

For people wishing to learn more about issues affecting our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent I recommend SUBSCRIBING to Lenon's channel and Liking, as well as SHARING broadcasts you believe should be heard by a wider audience.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back