Tunguska disaster a nuclear explosion?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Pop history tells us that the explosion in a remote section of Siberia in 1908 was the result of a meteor which left no trace. The explosion left radiation residue and the blast was identical to 1945 American nuclear tests. Secietific geniuses were in no short supply in the late 1800's and a New Zealand scientist was experimenting in nuclear energy in the UK in the early 1900's. Nobody knows what was going on in the relatively closed society of Russia in the early 1900's and it is reasonabe to suspect that a nuclear test lab located in a remote area might have gone up in the first big one. It's a better theory than a meteor which conveniently picked remote Siberia instead of New York City and left no trace.

Ah . new research reveals.... Well I saw the planes crash into the World Trade Center and some people are trying to tell me that ...new research reveals something else happened. Research is sometimes like beauty. It's in the eye of the researcher. What's the chance of a comet hitting the most remote area on the globe? Pretty convenient and lucky.

Ah . new research reveals.... Well I saw the planes crash into the World Trade Center and some people are trying to tell me that ...new research reveals something else happened. Research is sometimes like beauty. It's in the eye of the researcher. What's the chance of a comet hitting the most remote area on the globe? Pretty convenient and lucky.

Well, given that there are more remote areas than heavily-populated areas, I'd say the chances are pretty good.

Well, given that there are more remote areas than heavily-populated areas, I'd say the chances are pretty good.

Statistics are difficult for some people.

Statistics are difficult for some people.

Apparently.

Hmmm. You need to enrich uranium first and how do you think they would do that back in the day.

I saw the planes hit the Towers in NYC and yet people on the board try to tell me the planes didn't take down the buildings. Nobody saw the explosion in Russia and there is no physical evidence and yet everyone seems to know for sure that the source was extra terrestrial.

I saw the planes hit the Towers in NYC and yet people on the board try to tell me the planes didn't take down the buildings. Nobody saw the explosion in Russia and there is no physical evidence and yet everyone seems to know for sure that the source was extra terrestrial.

Please try to induce vomiting and call poison control.

No physical evidence?
How do they know anything happened?

You might want to rethink your post.

Whitehall needs to acquaint himself with Occam’s Razor.

9459771.jpg

Radiation traces?

News to me.

As to how a gigantic ICEBALL could leve no trace?

Easy to understand that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back