tump Caves. Again.

Nothing illegal about it. TDS is getting worse.

Just saying that doesn't make it true.

There's the emoluments clause in the constitution. That makes having the G7 at trump's resort illegal and unconstitutional.

Read the constitution. You were supposed to learn this in school. I know I learned it in Jr High School. Were you one of those who didn't go to class and spent their days getting high?

Or are you one of the very uninformed russian bots?

Your lack of even the basic fundamentals of our constitution is pathetic.

tump Caves. Again.

ODD. When Trump made the offer, you called him a criminal. Now that he is assuaging political pressure to make it less of a distraction for the event, what you criticize him MOST for, causing CHAOS, your say he caved instead of finally being a more equanimous president. Gee, you'd think that if you can't even think straight, you'd at least learn to spell.

And in the end, I bet the place finally chosen ain't half as nice as Doral.

General evidence of Donald the Dork Trump's jackassery and assholemanship keeps piling up day by day.

tump Caves. Again.

ODD. When Trump made the offer, you called him a criminal. Now that he is assuaging political pressure to make it less of a distraction for the event, what you criticize him MOST for, causing CHAOS, your say he caved instead of finally being a more equanimous president. Gee, you'd think that if you can't even think straight, you'd at least learn to spell.

Bet the new place doesn't have Bed Bugs

tump Caves. Again.

Bet the old one doesn’t either.

tump Caves. Again.

That was the dim wing only. Be accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tump Caves. Again.

Bet the old one doesn’t either.

The old one paid a lot of money to keep you from finding out.

Forum List

Back