Tulsi suing Hillary Clinton for defamation

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Oh...

Tulsilawsuit.png

What a Snowflake. Apparently Tulsi is totally ignorant of all things that Hillary has been called and accused of.

Tulsi: If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the Kitchen

I do find it odd that she made the claim in New York. Was this where it needed to be filed, or could she file anywhere?

I can't imagine a NY judge will rule against a Clinton.

Grrr.. cat fight!

This will be thrown out is my bet. To sue and win she needs to show damages. I haven’t researched this, but I’d bet the effect of Hildogs comments were minimal as measured by the polls. In other words, the comments had little to no effect on Tulsi’s public image.

What a Snowflake. Apparently Tulsi is totally ignorant of all things that Hillary has been called and accused of.
Apparently you're not aware of how a public trial in a court works.
Apparently you are unaware that this case will not get anywhere near a trial.

And if her strategy is to make a fool of yourself, Tulsi is doing a good job.

Speculation- so I'll cross my fingers you're wrong- however that wasn't what you said originally which is what I replied to.

Speculation- so I'll cross my fingers you're wrong- however that wasn't what you said originally which is what I replied to.
The case will be dismissed by the Court if it is not voluntarily dismissed by Tulsi beforehand.

The case will be dismissed by the Court if it is not voluntarily dismissed by Tulsi beforehand.
All the better reason to investigate the fairness of judges appointed by the 2-for-1 Clinton Presidency. :rolleyes:

We might pass a Constitutional Amendment that Presidents and their First Ladies have both served, particularly if the FLOTUS is a lotus flower with a bad smell.

Damn...Gabbard committed suicide? That's crazy! Never saw that comin. People need to speak up when they have these problems. Talk it out. Think about her family.

Forum List

Back