Tulsi Gabbard sits in for Tucker Carlson!! (Poll)

Should there be more balance, i.e. members of BOTH parties on "political opinion" shows?

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Tulsi's guest James Gagliano (Retired FBI agent) said that even if Trump had classified documents, they still have to prove intent to commit a crime. Seeing as how Trump had nothing to do with packing those boxes and, the fact Trump let them inspect the documents in June, I see no crime here or any legal reason for a FBI raid.

I like Tulsi. She is/was hot. She's a vet. She's not "woke".
1660349639555.png
I'd like her even more as a Republican.

She recently pushed the Russian propaganda about "Ukrainian biolabs".
If it quacks like a Russian asset ...
You better check your facts. There are Ukrainian biolabs.
Is that all you have to know to be a Russian asset?
The Pentagon’s program
Since 2005, the U.S. has partnered with Ukraine through the Pentagon’s Biological Threat Reduction Program. The purpose is "to support peaceful and safe biological detection and diagnostic capabilities and to reduce the threats posed by pathogens," according to a March 2022 government fact sheet.
Andy Weber, a member of the Arms Control Association Board of Directors and a former assistant secretary of defense for nuclear, chemical, and biological defense programs, previously told us there are no U.S. military-run labs in Ukraine but rather health labs to help detect, prevent and mitigate infectious disease.

Forum List

Back