Tulsi Gabbard Rising in New Hampshire Polls, Thanks to Republican Support

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
People who voted for Donald Trump have far more favorable views of Gabbard than those who voted for Hillary Clinton. And because the state has an open primary, that could be significant.

No, I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat- in another forum I was amazed at how many Democrats seemed to hate Gabbard- I don't share her politics, but i admire her for calling a spade a spade when it comes to the never ending wars-

Maybe the Russians have infiltrated New Hampshire.

I understand you don't want to admit to being a Republican, but if you support Trump, you ARE a republican. I understand. It would embarrass me too.

What has happened to the D party? They are now the party of war and nonstop foreign interventions. What happened to the peaceniks of the D party?

Tulsi has my vote, if I bothered to vote.

I understand you don't want to admit to being a Republican, but if you support Trump, you ARE a republican. I understand. It would embarrass me too.
I don’t support Donny, but I did vote for him. You know? That lesser of two evils thing.

If you voted for HER, you should hide your head in shame.

• Banned
I'm a libertarian- I detest political and religious groups- that said, can you address the message since you got your little tantrum and public embarrassment out of the way?

I'm a libertarian- I detest political and religious groups- that said, can you address the message since you got your little tantrum and public embarrassment out of the way?

You are free to call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, as far as I'm concerned, but if you support Trump, you are a Republican. You like Gabbard because you hope she will be a spoiler.

You are free to call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to, as far as I'm concerned, but if you support Trump, you are a Republican. You like Gabbard because you hope she will be a spoiler.

Supporting Rump in no way makes somebody a "Republican". Lots of Republicans don't support Rump for reasons that are just as obvious to them as they are to the rest of us.

"Republican" is a political party. Nobody needs to join a political party to vote for (or against) one. Those who support Rump are not necessarily Republicans. They're just morons.

Supporting Rump in no way makes somebody a "Republican". Lots of Republicans don't support Rump for reasons that are just as obvious to them as they are to the rest of us.

"Republican" is a political party. Nobody needs to join a political party to vote for (or against) one. Those who support Rump are not necessarily Republicans. They're just morons.
The thing is when the Ds pick their nominee (likely in a corrupt fashion as they did last time) we have no way to judge. For example if they pick Biden, how can voters determine who is worse? Voters would once again be forced to chose between two evils.

Trump is the head of the republican party. Every statement, action, or tweet by him is by definition representative of the Republican party. You can't support Trump without supporting the Republican party. If you support the republican party, you are a Republican. Again, I don't blame people for being embarrassed to admit that, but facts is facts. They are morons as well, but that goes without saying.

The thing is when the Ds pick their nominee (likely in a corrupt fashion as they did last time) we have no way to judge. For example if they pick Biden, how can voters determine who is worse? Voters would once again be forced to chose between two evils.

That's usually the case. But this is Rump. Everything, literally everything he does and says is to make it clear that he IS the worse, regardless who the other is.

Trump is the head of the republican party. Every statement, action, or tweet by him is by definition representative of the Republican party. You can't support Trump without supporting the Republican party. If you support the republican party, you are a Republican. Again, I don't blame people for being embarrassed to admit that, but facts is facts. They are morons as well, but that goes without saying.

Not true. Rump is a "Republican" in name only. Rump is basically there (wherever "there" is) for one thing and one thing only, and that is Numero Uno. If "Republican" is the label to polish that knob, then that's what he'll use. And the support he does have in that party is basically the same element --- whores riding on his bullshit back for their own gain. You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone anywhere --- Republican, Democrat, Whig, Tory, Whatever --- who actually synchs with him ideologically, since he HAS NO ideology. Nothing beyond "DIG ME", which is not an ideology. It is a mental defect.

That's usually the case. But this is Rump. Everything, literally everything he does and says is to make it clear that he IS the worse, regardless who the other is.
I don’t think so. Hillary would most certainly be worse. Plus the entire MSM, government bureaucracy, and the Deep State would do all they could to protect her. As they did Ears.

Not true. Rump is a "Republican" in name only. Rump is basically there (wherever "there" is) for one thing and one thing only, and that is Numero Uno. If "Republican" is the label to polish that knob, then that's what he'll use. And the support he does have in that party is basically the same element --- whores riding on his bullshit back for their own gain. You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone anywhere --- Republican, Democrat, Whig, Tory, Whatever --- who actually synchs with him ideologically, since he HAS NO ideology. Nothing beyond "DIG ME", which is not an ideology. It is a mental defect.
Everyone thought Donny was a D until he announced for the R nomination.

Yet the Republicans proudly chose him as their standard bearer, and leader of their party.

Yet the Republicans proudly chose him as their standard bearer, and leader of their party.
Your outrage is absurd. You voted for HER!

Not true

I like her because she acts frickin normal.

Not true

I like her because she acts frickin normal.

Normal for a Trump supporter.

People who voted for Donald Trump have far more favorable views of Gabbard than those who voted for Hillary Clinton. And because the state has an open primary, that could be significant.

No, I'm not a Republican, or a Democrat- in another forum I was amazed at how many Democrats seemed to hate Gabbard- I don't share her politics, but i admire her for calling a spade a spade when it comes to the never ending wars-

n6mrg2msnit31.png

View attachment 287164
Our nonstop wars and constant meddling in the internal affairs of other nations, is a terrible travesty. Thousands are dead and nations turned into waste lands. All due to the imperial actions of the assholes in Washington.

War abroad always leads to tyranny at home. We are witnessing this happen right now.

War is the worst thing a POTUS can do. Tulsi isn’t perfect. No politician is, but we need the wars to end or they will end us. Tulsi May be the best candidate for POTUS in a long time.

Trump campaigned on ending this shit, even including terminating NATO. For this the Deep State is out to get him. There is a war going on internally in our corrupt government. Trump is losing. Tulsi can do better.

Forum List

Back