Tulsi Gabbard falls on her sword

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
No, I'm not a democrat but I am a noninterventionist regime change zealot.

Tulsi has stayed in the race in spite of the fact that the Democratic Party establishment, most particularly to include the Clintons, have been out to destroy her since she first appeared. Gabbard, generally definable as a conventional moderate Democrat, believes that the United States should end nearly all its wars overseas, which are a symptom of a fractured foreign and national security policy. She also advocates auditing the Federal Reserve and is a supporter of Julian Assange as well as whistleblowers Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning. Tulsi has stuck by her guns and had stayed in the race to promote those and other anti-establishment views

She is a politician.......stop wrapping yourselves up in politicians only to be disappointed when they do politician stuff...

Being anti-war is still a good cause....no matter what party you are in.....pressure whoever is in charge to be anti-war and you will see less of it...

But if they know you will cheerlead any war depending on what party is in office -- there will be no end to it

She is a politician.......stop wrapping yourselves up in politicians only to be disappointed when they do politician stuff...

Being anti-war is still a good cause....no matter what party you are in.....pressure whoever is in charge to be anti-war and you will see less of it...

But if they know you will cheerlead any war depending on what party is in office -- there will be no end to it
President Trump has been pulling troops out of the middle east that Bush and the brown turd Oblummer both said they would do.

No, I'm not a democrat but I am a noninterventionist regime change zealot.

Tulsi has stayed in the race in spite of the fact that the Democratic Party establishment, most particularly to include the Clintons, have been out to destroy her since she first appeared. Gabbard, generally definable as a conventional moderate Democrat, believes that the United States should end nearly all its wars overseas, which are a symptom of a fractured foreign and national security policy. She also advocates auditing the Federal Reserve and is a supporter of Julian Assange as well as whistleblowers Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning. Tulsi has stuck by her guns and had stayed in the race to promote those and other anti-establishment views

WYEHO?

Yeah, but then she turned around and endorsed Biden who stands against anything of value that she ran on.
Everyone in the democrat party not named Sanders has capitulated to Clinton and the DNC power brokers
and dropped out throwing support to a brain damaged fool, Joe Biden.

So as much as I respect Tulsi Gabbard, relatively speaking, she went out without a squeak and in the end,
meekly fell in line behind all the other democrat robots and she winds up standing for next to nothing.

What is it she likes about Biden so much? The way he opposes American sovereignty and is a fan of the
Chinese government?
Color me unimpressed.

Yeah, but then she turned around and endorsed Biden who stands against anything of value that she ran on.
Everyone in the democrat party not named Sanders has capitulated to Clinton and the DNC power brokers

So as much as I respect Tulsi Gabbard, relatively speaking, she went out without a squeak and in the end,
meekly fell in line behind all the other democrat robots and she winds up standing for next to nothing.

What is it she likes about Biden so much? The way he opposes American sovereignty and is a fan of the
Chinese government?
Color me unimpressed.
Like most Dimocrats she places party loyalty above everything else.

Americans are tired of good intentions, hardened positions, and lofty rhetoric. they want RESULTS.

i want a president who is both bold and pragmatic, and you should too, my friends!

Chinese government?
Color me unimpressed.

Here is their secret plan. Biden names Hillary as his VP candidate. They figure that will get them elected. He will then claim he has to resign for medical reasons leaving Hillary as pres. That ought to get those conspiracy theorists going.

Hopefully she will now retract in the light of the latest allegations.
Either that or she is a shameless sellout who got something in return for her endorsement.

JO

Forum List

Back