Tulsi Gabbard calls for Mayor Lightfoot to resign

Lightfoot, a Democrat who is the city's first Black and openly gay mayor, has come under fire after announcing that she would only grant individual interviews to journalists of color. She also criticized the city's media outlets for their "overwhelming whiteness and maleness" in a two-page letter on Wednesday.​

It's like Democrats are deliberately trying to lose elections.
Oh my god the zombie of Chicago is also gay?

Ewww

How does anyone know what Tulsi Gabbard says?

Why would anyone care?

The one way street that liberals have steadfastly tried to create but has been identified and defeated by thinkers

Much much easier for libbies to sell victimization instead of responsibility

The problem here is that the Mayor feels comfortable voicing her racism. There will be no backlash from the propagandist media and she will be rewarded by the DNC the party of racism and division.

that’s the problem

How does anyone know what Tulsi Gabbard says?

Why would anyone care?
LOL, y’all still hate her for embarrassing Kamala at the debates. Tulsi was far more popular than most of those candidates, but the DNC rigs their primaries just like every other election.
100 percent true.

The DNC, their Brownshirts, and their sheeps treatment of her highlights that the party will not stand for anyone that dares to question it.

I remember taking shit for saying I like Tulsi... I welcome the same shit now. I still support sane democrats.
Shes a likable person, but she has all the far left anti-values. Electing her will get you the same results as Biden
You are correct. She is a tool of the Deep State.

,o1 a-6.jpg

Forum List

Back