Tulsi Gabbard blasts political leaders for considering nuclear attack on Russia.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Here * is the congress critter who suggested nuking Russia is an option if they mess with .....Ukraine ?

*U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, the second-highest ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the United States cannot rule out any options for responding to Russian aggression in Ukraine—including sending in ground troops or even a nuclear strike.

“Military action could mean that we stand off with our ships in the Black Sea, and we rain destruction on Russian military capability,” Mississippi’s senior senator said during an interview with Fox News host Neil Cavuto today. “It could mean that. It could mean that we participate, and I would not rule that out, I would not rule out American troops on the ground. We don’t rule out first use nuclear action.”

Last edited:
Here is the congress critter who suggested nuking Russia is an option if they mess with .....Ukraine ?

What is going on there is important, but we are lucky none of those Senators are in the chain of nuclear command authority.

Here * is the congress critter who suggested nuking Russia is an option if they mess with .....Ukraine ?

*U.S. Sen. Roger Wicker, the second-highest ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, said the United States cannot rule out any options for responding to Russian aggression in Ukraine—including sending in ground troops or even a nuclear strike.

“Military action could mean that we stand off with our ships in the Black Sea, and we rain destruction on Russian military capability,” Mississippi’s senior senator said during an interview with Fox News host Neil Cavuto today. “It could mean that. It could mean that we participate, and I would not rule that out, I would not rule out American troops on the ground. We don’t rule out first use nuclear action.”

Biden has already nixed the direct intervention and that includes everything that warhawk brought up.

She is, in some way, right. Without American nukes on the table, the Russians can get everything they want just by raising the stakes.
Russian officials consider this crisis, in some way, as replay of the Cuban Missile Crisis. So, they may decide to use military force (even nukes) to not allow the USA (and NATO) further militarization of Ukraine.

When one deliberately steps in shit just for the exposure as Tulsi so willingly does, foot's bound to stink awhile. But seriously? Tucker? At long last, have you no decency, woman?

Russia started their nuclear program in reaction to
us nuking Japan. We started the arms race, so how is Russia automatically the bad guy ?
In fact, theoretical research of this possibility have been going from the very beginning - Russian science was a part of the world's one. The practical works at creation of the nuclear bomb was started at Sep. 28 1942, month later after the Manhattan Project was started.
I don't say, that the Russians are basically bad, I don't say, that the Russians are basically good. I say, that the Russians are basically Russian.
And yes, talking about the current crisis, I'm pretty sure that the USA aren't ready for a nuclear war now, and extremely provocative behaviour (like militarization of Ukraine) + unpreparedness is a perfect way into a catastrophe.

In fact, theoretical research of this possibility have been going from the very beginning - Russian science was a part of the world's one. The practical works at creation of the nuclear bomb was started at Sep. 28 1942, month later after the Manhattan Project was started.
I don't say, that the Russians are basically bad, I don't say, that the Russians are basically good. I say, that the Russians are basically Russian.
And yes, talking about the current crisis, I'm pretty sure that the USA aren't ready for a nuclear war now, and extremely provocative behaviour (like militarization of Ukraine) + unpreparedness is a perfect way into a catastrophe.
What adds even more uncertainty is the fact that neither the US or Russia would necessarily be the one to start it. It could initiate from a false flag operation in any number of ways......

It's like Tulsi describes it in the short Tucker clip. Insanity.

What adds even more uncertainty is the fact that neither the US or Russia would necessarily be the one to start it. It could initiate from a false flag operation in any number of ways......

It's like Tulsi describes it in the short Tucker clip. Insanity.
Russia consider militarization of Ukraine as a vital treat. Therefore, they will necessarily prevent it. What exactly way they will choose - 'controlled escalation in Europe' or 'first counter-force nuclear strike against the USA' - nobody knows, especially the stupid wishful thinking Administration.

Crazy shit happens when you have an incompetent doddering old man in the W.H. and a ditzy V.P. not to mention a democrat majority in congress. Thank God we have reasonable intelligent Veterans like Gabbard who understand the implications of a nuclear war.

Crazy shit happens when you have an incompetent doddering old man in the W.H. and a ditzy V.P. not to mention a democrat majority in congress. Thank God we have reasonable intelligent Veterans like Gabbard who understand the implications of a nuclear war.
Sure, there are some 'implications' of a war, but a denial of war has its own 'implications', too. What is the lesser evil - to live in the post nuclear, but still America-controlled world, or to live in the more or less peaceful, but China-controlled world?

Biden is going to do whatever Putin tells him to do. Putin owns his puppet Quid Pro Joe.
I thought when Trump was Putin's puppet the democrats were saying Biden would not be. Now Biden is a president and again a puppet, what's wrong with American presidents?:confused:

Forum List

Back