Tuesday, October 30th.......FREE TACOS!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Just as a small public service annoucement to all my co posters here on USMB, remember kiddies, you can get a FREE TACO from Taco Bell (without any additional purchase) tomorrow.

Get a free lunch. Remember, you heard it here first on USMB.

Thanks to Angel Pagan of the World Champion San Francisco Giants, you can get a free taco on Tuesday, Oct. 30.

From 2 to 6 p.m. local time Tuesday, Taco Bell is offering one free Doritos Locos Taco to each customer, no additional purchase necessary. The offer is limited to to one free taco per person while supplies last.

It's all part of a Taco Bell's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion that promised to give away the free tacos if any player stole a base during the World Series, which wrapped up Sunday night when the Giants swept the Detroit Tigers in four games.

Pagan stole second base in the eighth inning of Game 2 off of Detroit pitcher Drew Smyly.

Deals: Free Doritos Locos Tacos at Taco Bell on Tuesday | jacksonville.com

Just as a small public service annoucement to all my co posters here on USMB, remember kiddies, you can get a FREE TACO from Taco Bell (without any additional purchase) tomorrow.

Get a free lunch. Remember, you heard it here first on USMB.

Thanks to Angel Pagan of the World Champion San Francisco Giants, you can get a free taco on Tuesday, Oct. 30.

From 2 to 6 p.m. local time Tuesday, Taco Bell is offering one free Doritos Locos Taco to each customer, no additional purchase necessary. The offer is limited to to one free taco per person while supplies last.

It's all part of a Taco Bell's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion that promised to give away the free tacos if any player stole a base during the World Series, which wrapped up Sunday night when the Giants swept the Detroit Tigers in four games.

Pagan stole second base in the eighth inning of Game 2 off of Detroit pitcher Drew Smyly.

Deals: Free Doritos Locos Tacos at Taco Bell on Tuesday | jacksonville.com

Not available in my area!:eusa_hand:

I've been meaning to try one of those. Doubt they are free around here but I'll grab one one of these days.

I wish they just sold those shells in the stores, we could make our own. It's that shell that looks so good.

New Topics

Forum List

Back