Tucson Trump rally: One mile long line of people wait in the heat to see Trump!

Dang dude, you've played as many Tucson courses as I have!

It was 20 years ago, I went with 4 buddies, all Seattle Cops, now retired.
We went for 4 summers in a row, 2 years Tucson, 2 year Phoenix.

In Phoenix, (Scottsdale) we played the TPC course. (4 Times in those 2 Years)
I love watching the "Waste Management" tourney knowing I played those holes, albeit, from lesser tees.
The 16th hole is nothing without those stands surrounding the hole.
Nice, I haven't played the TPC course in Phoenix yet, I gotta get up there and play it.

Its Tucson. There is literally nothing else to do.
You generate a lot of white noise. I just noticed.

Get Biden out of bed and send him to Tucson. Let's see his "crowd"

Why would he bother? Trump's rallies are essentially commercials for why you shouldn't elect Trump.
Just because your path in life led to customer support doesn't mean everybody else makes minimum wage.

Trump rallies are standing ovations.

Biden... eh if they have free serving might as well. Maybe a drinking game... for someone running for senate it could be a bit of fun.

What is the standing ovation for? Being an idiot.

Its Tucson. There is literally nothing else to do.
You generate a lot of white noise. I just noticed.

Get Biden out of bed and send him to Tucson. Let's see his "crowd"

Why would he bother? Trump's rallies are essentially commercials for why you shouldn't elect Trump.
Just because your path in life led to customer support doesn't mean everybody else makes minimum wage.

Someday you will make minimum wage too. Look! Behind you...someone left a nickle tip for you.
I have worked minimum wage jobs making at least double minimum wage because my abilities are far above being a grunt.

Meanwhile, Pedo Joe and Jill are playing "smell my finger" in the basement, where Jill is suppose to guess which granddaughter went on the latest Malarkey Tour with Sleepy.... and then Sleepy tries to guess what Jill had for lunch....

We see what kind of perverted ish you are up to.
And yet you've already voted (several times, probably) for the Xiden Crime Family which has extorted hundreds of millions from countries around the planet .... and now we find out they're raping and torturing underage girls in China.

Your sanctimonious, faux outrage doesn't mean fuck to me.

Forum List

Back