Tucker's new show - Episode 1

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I hope his new "show" is more than a ten-minute monologue. That's all the first episode is. I like his take on things but this is not a show. He'll need guests and interviews.

I agree. It looks like he's hiding out in a barn somewhere.

I've seen better production values on Wayne's World.

I imagine he's trying to appear folksy. But there's no one less folksy than Carlson.

So much--SO much--cope and seethe on Twitter right now. Tucker has more views on this video than all of cable news COMBINED for the entire day. Leftie Twitter is melting down. We are here for it.

They are losing. Badly. Epically. And they know it.

So much--SO much--cope and seethe on Twitter right now. Tucker has more views on this video than all of cable news COMBINED for the entire day. Leftie Twitter is melting down. We are here for it.

They are losing. Badly. Epically. And they know it.

No one has ever gone broke trying to convince conservatives they are victims.

No one has ever gone broke trying to convince conservatives they are victims.

YOU and YOURS bought into the victimology, not us. If it doesn't entirely rend the nation apart--I think it will--it at least ensures your utter defeat. Go on Twitter right now and see it happening with Tucker. And then cope and seethe, or both, or choose one. I don't care.

YOU and YOURS bought into the victimology, not us. If it doesn't entirely rend the nation apart--I think it will--it at least ensures your utter defeat. Go on Twitter right now and see it happening with Tucker. And then cope and seethe, or both, or choose one. I don't care.

Uh-huh.

Trump knows what Carlson knows: conservatives have made victimhood a part of their identity.

And both Trump and Carlson know how to monetize it.

Forum List

Back