Tucker: You're being instructed not to notice this

Tucker is right, but 's nothing new. America has been going down hill since we started letting everyone vote.
If there was an I.Q. test for voting you'd fail, despite you finally getting that GED, low I.Q. toilet swabber.

I see that the Marxist tactic of derailing a thread with lies and off topic information is alive and well here. But we shall not be deterred.

Tucker: You're being instructed not to notice this​

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host describes how the country's quality of life in on the decline.

The Left does not want you to see what you see with your very own eyes, and some leftists are complying, willingly blinding themselves to the truth.

It works so well on their lemmings they figure it will work on everybody.
Good luck with that.

Previous generations also didn't have the millstone of the bloated welfare state, and had the benefit of all of Murica's economic competitors being bombed back to pre-industrial revolution days for over three decades.

I know that these little facts have been pointed out to you numerous times, but you're just too fucking dishonest to admit them.

Not to mention what we spend our money on today. When we talk about technology, my father has to laugh. He said he pays more for his cell phone service today than he did our mortgage in the house we grew up in.

When I was a child in the 70's, fast food was a real treat as we only went to McDonald's or Burger King two or three times a year. Most families were single car families. We had a video game system. It was called Pong. It was a black and white game in one unit and you could only play table tennis on it. Like fast food, we went to the movies about three or four times a year if Dad had the money. Of course back then there was no such thing as cable or satellite. If you were fortunate, you had a roof antenna instead of the rabbit ears I grew up with.

I remember Dad taking us on vacation. He and his brothers chipped in and bought a camper and they put it on Lake Chautauqua in New York. Because it was owned and paid for, we went there twice a year sometimes. Dad was a bricklayer and had to work as many days as possible in good weather.

The point is we spend a lot of money today that nobody years ago would dream of spending back then. Thousands and even tens of thousands ever year. Anybody with an IRA today understands what that money would be worth in 20 years with compound interest.

No, a house isn't a national investment. Your ability to have a house is not beneficial to me.

However, an economy where workers are more productive is beneficial to me. More productivity means bigger economy, which means less people relying on government services, which means more people with money to spend.

People who go to college are on average more valuable than people who don't. Know how we know? Because they make more. Economic value is reflected in salaries.

Not to say that we don't need all kinds of workers and indeed some people don't belong in college. However, if someone would do well in college, I don't think cost should be a barrier. And no, loans is not a suitable remedy, because going into debt is not possible for some people who are economically vulnerable.

There are alternatives. For one the military offers college benefits if you're willing to serve four years. There is no law that states you can only attend college right out of high school. If I were young today, instead of taking any loans out, I would live at home, get a full time job, and work for two, three or four years, save every dime, and then sign up for college with cash. To replenish what I spend, I would once again get a full-time job when college was out for the season. Even if you need a loan, it wouldn't be until you are near graduation, and easily manageable and easy to payoff in a year or so.

One of the reasons college is so expensive today is supply and demand. Much more demand than supply. Government creating more demand would only make things worse. But all that aside, I'm against taxpayers paying for college because they are mostly liberal indoctrination centers, and my tax dollars should not be paying for brainwashing our kids. You want to go to college, you pay for it like buying stocks, real estate, or starting your own business.

Afraid there is

There is a “Wealth Pie”

The top 10 percent control 75 percent of it

Well now, if there was a wealth pie, wouldn't there be evidence of it?

I mean if I asked my employer for a raise, and he told me he'd love to give me one, but couldn't because the rich have all the money, then that would be evidence there is a wealth pie.

Or if I applied for a car loan from a bank. They too would tell me they'd love to give me one, but the rich have all the money.

Since that never happened to one American in this country, it's evidence your claim is totally false. Show me one person who was ever limited on how much money they could make.

So why does the left use it so much? To convince the low educated that the reason they don't make enough is because others make too much. A total lie as I just proved, but that's why they use it.

What is the #1 show on cable?
According to live-plus-same-day data from Nielsen, Fox News' 8 p.m. offering Tucker Carlson Tonight was the No. 1 cable news show for the third quarter of 2021, not just in average total audience (3.24 million), but also among adults 25-54 (549,000).

We're talking credible metrics every president is measured by, not by mine or by yours.

Reagan sold weapons to Iran

Clinton didn't

Reagan made a deal with the Iranian hostage takers to not release the hostages until he was elected

Clinton didn't

241 Marines were killed in Beirut on Reagans watch after he backed Israels invasion of Lebanon

Clinton didn't

Reagan destabilized Central America, backing anti sandanista rebels because of some delusion Nixon had about a Marxist government in Mexico

Clinton didn't

Reagan supplied Osama bin Ladens mujahideen the weapons and training that led to the formation of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan

Clinton didn't

Clinton left office with the best economy since the Eisenhower administration with a budget surplus

Reagan didn't

Reagan was a war criminal, and committed multiple felonies selling Iran weapons

Clinton wasn't

HTF did you get that from what I wrote?
Here.

How well you do in blue collar depends on what kind of blue collar work you chose, how much effort you put into it, and how hard you are willing to work.

I know. This is an internal conflict on the right. They want better economic outcomes but also don’t want to admit that they’re being left behind because they don’t have the skills needed in the new technical economy.

Oh, and they happen to hate the places that those skills are acquired.

Oh, and they happen to hate the places those jobs exist too.

Well now, if there was a wealth pie, wouldn't there be evidence of it?

I mean if I asked my employer for a raise, and he told me he'd love to give me one, but couldn't because the rich have all the money, then that would be evidence there is a wealth pie.

Or if I applied for a car loan from a bank. They too would tell me they'd love to give me one, but the rich have all the money.

Since that never happened to one American in this country, it's evidence your claim is totally false. Show me one person who was ever limited on how much money they could make.

So why does the left use it so much? To convince the low educated that the reason they don't make enough is because others make too much. A total lie as I just proved, but that's why they use it.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Please post seriously

Money within the pie is passed around ……or not

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Please post seriously

Money within the pie is passed around ……or not

How can finite money be passed around? That makes no sense. If the rich have all the money, then nobody else can, right? Like I said, show me one American who was limited as to how much they could make because of lack of money. We create hundreds of thousands new millionaires every year in this country. That couldn't be possible with a limited amount of cash.

So why does the left use it so much? To convince the low educated that the reason they don't make enough is because others make too much
Sure. The reason they don’t make enough is…

…uh….

…China and Joe Biden.

At least that’s what the rich want you to think.

Here.

I know. This is an internal conflict on the right. They want better economic outcomes but also don’t want to admit that they’re being left behind because they don’t have the skills needed in the new technical economy.

Oh, and they happen to hate the places that those skills are acquired.

Oh, and they happen to hate the places those jobs exist too.

I think your doctor better adjust your medication. WTF does that have to do with considering all blue collar workers as lazy? You make up shit that other people never wrote. Yes, some are lazy and some are energetic. What they make in income is based on how much they put into their careers. Put in nothing and you make french fries for the next couple of years. Put in effort and you can secure a nice middle-class income. It's all based on the individual.

Nobody "hates" trades or where they learn them from. We hate trying to create more government dependents and buying votes with our tax dollars. Republicans always encourage people to better themselves.

I think your doctor better adjust your medication. WTF does that have to do with considering all blue collar workers as lazy? You make up shit that other people never wrote. Yes, some are lazy and some are energetic. What they make in income is based on how much they put into their careers.
I never said all blue collar workers. I said the ones who felt left behind economically.
See:
The blue collar workers voting for Trump who felt left behind economically are just lazy.
So you see, you are making up shit that I never wrote.

As you seem to put it, anyone blue collar who isn’t getting ahead is lazy. But that was a central issue in Trump’s campaign. That blue collar workers needed help from government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back