Tucker: You're being instructed not to notice this

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

Tucker: You're being instructed not to notice this​

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host describes how the country's quality of life in on the decline.

The Left does not want you to see what you see with your very own eyes, and some leftists are complying, willingly blinding themselves to the truth.

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host describes how the country's quality of life in on the decline.

The Left does not want you to see what you see with your very own eyes, and some leftists are complying, willingly blinding themselves to the truth.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone​

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone​

great, so now even the scotus is dumpin' on the cops.....maybe THEY should end up in a riot!

~S~

• Banned
I see that the Marxist tactic of derailing a thread with lies and off topic information is alive and well here. But we shall not be deterred.

LOL, even your whack job buddies have stopped listening to Tucker Carlson he's so fucked up.

What is the #1 show on cable?
According to live-plus-same-day data from Nielsen, Fox News' 8 p.m. offering Tucker Carlson Tonight was the No. 1 cable news show for the third quarter of 2021, not just in average total audience (3.24 million), but also among adults 25-54 (549,000).

Helps explain how Reagan reset inflation built on Democrack's watch, and how the standard of living increased so greatly on Reagan's watch too. Nice job rightwinger, fucking genius.

Since Reagan, wages for working Americans have been stagnant as they have had benefits and job security erode

You liberals did that to yourselves. Union workers wanted more money. There was no choice but to send the jobs to China where wages were lower.
There is always a choice and Reagan made that possible pushing for trade relations with China and the future NAFTA trade agreements he started because it is not the responsibility of a capitalist to let you earn a living that is decent.

Helps explain how Reagan reset inflation built on Democrack's watch, and how the standard of living increased so greatly on Reagan's watch too. Nice job rightwinger, fucking genius.
I hope you rip that guy 50 new orifices because I guess I am not allowed to when I am the thread author. Crazy ass forum.

Forum List

Back