Tucker said more than 100 people were murdered in blue shitholes this weekend…is anyone talking about the victims?

I've been told that because the guy in Buffalo had a manifesto that makes it different. Yeah, some leftoids are pushing that BS.

What is apparent is that most black lives don't matter and only if the Democratic Party can make political hay do they matter for the moment.

I've been told that because the guy in Buffalo had a manifesto that makes it different. Yeah, some leftoids are pushing that BS.

What is apparent is that most black lives don't matter and only if the Democratic Party can make political hay do they matter for the moment.
Well it does show he was a deeply screwed up nutt that should have been institutionalized long before he was able to legally purchase a firearm.

Tucker said more than 100 people were murdered in blue shitholes this weekend…is anyone talking about the victims?​

No, and that includes Carlson, why didn't he talk about those victims?

"Great Replacement Theory" has been mentioned on 400 EPISODES of Tucker's show

FOUR HUNDRED EPISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODES

A) What proof of that can you provide and;

B) in what context has it been mentioned?

I watch Tucker regularly and I've never heard him promote replacement theory period.

A) What proof of that can you provide and;

B) in what context has it been mentioned?

I watch Tucker regularly and I've never heard him promote replacement theory period.
FSxQLKtXEAAmWOj

Somebody saying so isn't proof of anything.

I did find one example in context.

"So I know that the left and all the little gatekeepers on Twitter become literally hysterical if you use the term 'replacement', if you suggest the Democratic Party is trying to replace the current electorate, the voters now casting ballots, with new people, more obedient voters from the third world," Mr Carlson said. "But they become hysterical because that's that's what's happening actually. Let's just say it. That's true."
This is of course true, that's why democrats not only refuse to secure the southern border, they in fact do everything they can to encourage it for the sole purpose of creating a new, dependent permanent underclass to keep them in perpetual power.

That is entirely true and there's nothing racist or hateful about it.

OR is everybody too sidetracked with racist whitey in buffalo?

We have 20,000 homicides a year in this country. Compare do other G-7 countries which only have a few hundred.

Why?
Because they have sensible gun laws.
They treat addiction as a medical issue instead of a criminal one.
They have programs for the mentally ill
They have poverty relief programs that are meaningful.

The problem here is that we only pay attention when there is an incident like this because it's higher than usual. Which means we pay attention for maybe a week. no one here will be talking about Buffalo by Saturday.

If we didn't change our policies after 26 people (including 20 preschoolers) were slaughtered at Sandy Hook, it won't change now.

1652784691371.png

This is of course true, that's why democrats not only refuse to secure the southern border, they in fact do everything they can to encourage it for the sole purpose of creating a new, dependent permanent underclass to keep them in perpetual power.

That is entirely true and there's nothing racist or hateful about it.

Except the number of undocumented immigrants declined under Obama, and the number of deportations increased on his watch.

What encourages them to come here is that there are jobs here that Americans don't want to do. Period. Full stop.

The “ Great Replacement Theory" is real

But not one pf the alleged 400 mentions caused me to kill anyone

We have 20,000 homicides a year in this country. Compare do other G-7 countries which only have a few hundred.

Why?
Because they have sensible gun laws.
They treat addiction as a medical issue instead of a criminal one.
They have programs for the mentally ill
They have poverty relief programs that are meaningful.

The problem here is that we only pay attention when there is an incident like this because it's higher than usual. Which means we pay attention for maybe a week. no one here will be talking about Buffalo by Saturday.

If we didn't change our policies after 26 people (including 20 preschoolers) were slaughtered at Sandy Hook, it won't change now.

View attachment 645762
We need to break that down into everything possible. Progs are not trusted. Every agenda has been expanded with many so contorted a drug addict or a psychopath had to enact the laws with huge amounts of resources.

Forum List

Back