Tucker: Left hates when Trump tells the truth

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Left obsessed with attacking Trump over his 'lies.'

ME: I have never heard Trump lie. He embellishes like a businessman, but that's not the same as lying. Liberals lie. CNN lies. Trump engages in hyperbole as a matter of style: Everything is Yuge or The Greatest Ever. There's nothing wrong with that. Its his style.

Trumps lies. BO lied. They all lie. The only people who don’t realize that they all lie are partisan hacks.

Trump told the truth?

When?

Somebody call Guinness Book of World Records.

How can The Left hate what they've never heard?

ME: I have never heard Trump lie. He embellishes like a businessman, but that's not the same as lying. Liberals lie. CNN lies. Trump engages in hyperbole as a matter of style: Everything is Yuge or The Greatest Ever. There's nothing wrong with that. Its his style.

When did tRump tell the truth?

VERY true, Terri. Let's face it, a good portion of the brainwashed morons in our country will NEVER like President Trump. They are TOLD to dislike him by our hideously biased media. They're told this EVERY hour, EVERY day without stop. They've heard this SO much, they now believe it. Brainwashing at its finest.

Just answer one question, yes or no:

---- IS The Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany?

You lose.

Just answer one question, yes or no:

---- IS The Bronx a very wonderful place in Germany?

You lose.
And Pogo the Clown replies with their usual idiotic garbage. What a DUMMY!

THE BALD TRUTH, Terri is that when you see the Left so fervently lie, twist, distort and exaggerate every little thing Trump says in order to just try to make him look terribly bad, even when he says things so obviously TRUE, and about such innocuous things such as calling the vermin scum of MS-13 animals, you realize that there cannot possibly be any truth or legitimacy now to their efforts or claims either with this entire impeachment fraud.

They have literally spent at least 100 million of the taxpayers money trying to oust Trump from office for their own political benefit and should be made to repay every penny of that to the Treasury. Of the roughly 20 people most central to this in the democratic party, they all need sued by the American people and individually charged with each repaying us 5 million dollars apiece.

THE BALD TRUTH, Terri is that when you see the Left so fervently lie, twist, distort and exaggerate every little thing Trump says in order to just try to make him look terribly bad, even when he says things so obviously TRUE, and about such innocuous things such as calling the vermin scum of MS-13 animals, you realize that there cannot possibly be any truth or legitimacy now to their efforts or claims either with this entire impeachment fraud.

They have literally spent at least 100 million of the taxpayers money trying to oust Trump from office for their own political benefit and should be made to repay every penny of that to the Treasury. Of the roughly 20 people most central to this in the democratic party, they all need sued by the American people and individually charged with each repaying us 5 million dollars apiece.

Yes.

Forum List

Back