Tucker lays down the truth... Will you be able to pick it up?

Well I've never seen a bowl have a movement but anything's possible. Tucker as always, misses the point entirely. But that's not a surprise. As for the article, it reads like a long whiny laundry list of bitching. And I have to say, it's a bit late in the game to be crying about the state of political discourse in this country. Especially when your side (right wing) largely made it that way. What you're seeing now (and what Tucker misses in his bitchfest) is simply people of color not taking the abuse anymore.
What abuse?

Ya got to remember this guy is talking about "bowl" movements.
So who the fuck knows what he's thinking.

The OP corrected it, genius.
And abuse? Well, jeez, I would say that unarmed people of color getting shot and killed for no reason by people who are supposed to uphold the law constitutes abuse.
You have no data to back that up because it’s a bullshit narrative, parrot.

Well I've never seen a bowl have a movement but anything's possible. Tucker as always, misses the point entirely. But that's not a surprise. As for the article, it reads like a long whiny laundry list of bitching. And I have to say, it's a bit late in the game to be crying about the state of political discourse in this country. Especially when your side (right wing) largely made it that way. What you're seeing now (and what Tucker misses in his bitchfest) is simply people of color not taking the abuse anymore.
What abuse?

And abuse? Well, jeez, I would say that unarmed people of color getting shot and killed for no reason by people who are supposed to uphold the law constitutes abuse.

They should be more concerned about getting shot by their own kind.

I've certainly heard enough passive-aggressive whining, in conjunction with the resolute grabbing of self-manufactured victim cards by the dozens, for the rest of my life.

What abuse?

There is literally scads of data to back that assertion up. Starting with the tax cuts under Republican administrations that eventually led to recessions...and the Democrats that had to come in and fix things.
This is 10 year old article. Before Obama's second term. Before Trump. But it's right on the money when it comes to the failure that is conservatism.
The Consequences of Conservative Economic Policy - Center for American Progress

What abuse?

There is literally scads of data to back that assertion up. Starting with the tax cuts under Republican administrations that eventually led to recessions...and the Democrats that had to come in and fix things.
This is 10 year old article. Before Obama's second term. Before Trump. But it's right on the money when it comes to the failure that is conservatism.
There is no data to back up your bullshit claims of blacks getting disproportionately killed by cops. It’s a ruse to fool you and your ilk.

What abuse?

There is no data to back up your bullshit claims of blacks getting disproportionately killed by cops. It’s a ruse to fool you and your ilk.

Hmmm. Yep. Read the post three times. Still don't see the word disproportionately. Just people of color getting shot and killed for no reason. Doesn't imply a majority.
Just stating the reason you're seeing people in the streets.

What abuse?

Hmmm. Yep. Read the post three times. Still don't see the word disproportionately. Just people of color getting shot and killed for no reason. Doesn't imply a majority.
Just stating the reason you're seeing people in the streets.
Not by police. By other blacks, for sure. But the police brutality routine is completely false.

Forum List

Back