Tucker: good monologue on how Republicans cannot take red wave for granted.. etc

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

He says even though Biden is least popular president in modern history (probably ever, IMO), the dimrats may have a chance of winning.

I tend to disagree bc Americans are just so fed up with all the insanity: bizarre withdrawal from Afghanistan, leaving Americans and allies behind along with billions in military equipment for our enemies to grab (!!), high inflation, and (talk about bizarre) Congress voting to fund (without any R votes at all) a massive increase in--of all things--IRS agents to come after Americans for yet more $$--- because the trough in DC just aint big enough for all the pie in the sky green BS

I don't know how long it'll be before we take anything for granted again.

I don't know how long it'll be before we take anything for granted again.
yeh, good point

Who knew this schmuck in chief would even win one state much less take over the WH and then un-do eveyrthing Trump did (he may have won one state but the rest were stolen, apparently)?

I sometimes wonder where God is at times like these?

But I think I can kind of see Him helping.. a little? Every now and then, I see something... something that looks like maybe He will do something... I mean: IS doing something

:)

The $$ Tucker mentions that is donated to Dimrats is probably money from Soros or connected persons.. ?

But just because a party raises $$ doesn't mean much. Look what happened w/ hitlery.. She had something like twice as much $$ as Trump in 16..

yeh, good point

Who knew this schmuck in chief would even win one state much less take over the WH and then un-do eveyrthing Trump did (he may have won one state but the rest were stolen, apparently)?

I sometimes wonder where God is at times like these?

But I think I can kind of see Him helping.. a little? Every now and then, I see something... something that looks like maybe He will do something... I mean: IS doing something

:)

I hope he does nothing else, ever. Everything he does is disaster.

Who knew that the FBI raid on Trump's home would be so effective?

It appears that the faith in Trump was very shallow to begin with if the raid is causing the reactions on this board today!

Maybe America's democracy can be saved after all?

So at least don't deprive us of the civil war that's been promised.

He says even though Biden is least popular president in modern history (probably ever, IMO), the dimrats may have a chance of winning.

I tend to disagree bc Americans are just so fed up with all the insanity: bizarre withdrawal from Afghanistan, leaving Americans and allies behind along with billions in military equipment for our enemies to grab (!!), high inflation, and (talk about bizarre) Congress voting to fund (without any R votes at all) a massive increase in--of all things--IRS agents to come after Americans for yet more $$--- because the trough in DC just aint big enough for all the pie in the sky green BS

Abortion will be the defining issue this November. Republican hopes of making inroads into the suburban vote has been shattered by the vote in deep red Kansas. IRS agents are needed to prevent the rich from evading taxes as they are doing right now. Those agents will replace retiring IRS employees who answer questions that taxpayers have, workers who process tax returns and issue refunds. You are nothing but a terrorist.

Abortion will be the defining issue this November. Republican hopes of making inroads into the suburban vote has been shattered by the vote in deep red Kansas. IRS agents are needed to prevent the rich from evading taxes as they are doing right now. Those agents will replace retiring IRS employees who answer questions that taxpayers have, workers who process tax returns and issue refunds. You are nothing but a terrorist.
oh lord, more bs

The KS thing was nothing. Voters probably thought banning all abortins meant banning ectopic pregnancy treatment, wherein the embyro has to be removed or BOTH will die.. and also, liberals could have been bussed in to vote.. God knows..

And no one likes the IRS so just get outa here w/ that commentary

I know I can't wait to vote in Nov. I'd like to see a vote to recall Cornyn but it isn't likely. No matter what, democrooks must be defeated brutally. I don't care if people even vote green party, but voting for a democrook is no different than supporting a murderous neo-bolshevik criminal syndicate.

Who knew that the FBI raid on Trump's home would be so effective?

It appears that the faith in Trump was very shallow to begin with if the raid is causing the reactions on this board today!

Maybe America's democracy can be saved after all?

So at least don't deprive us of the civil war that's been promised.
It is like the Progs are the NAZIS in France and the Repubs are the Vichy French government subservient to them. This is not about civil war it is about a civilization that has been pushed to live like it is a red-light district.

Forum List

Back