Tucker Carlson's explosive Bobulinski interview draws 7.6M viewers as mainstream media ignores it

Also, the 60 million member Rush Limbaugh audience is also well aware of it.

Sleepy Joe is dropping the ball, he needs to get on TV and actually answer the charges and debate Bobulinski.

His son needs to go on TV as well.

Unless he doesn't want his side of the story explained
It's been debunked, Biden doesn't have to do shit about it.
Just because something is not recorded soewhere, doesn't mean it did nt happen. That is what Bobulinski is claiig. It happened, you just do not want to believe it did because Biden was smart enough to hide his tracks.
It means there's no evidence to support Bobulinski's claims.

Holy Shit!!!!
You haven't heard of the laptop?
Boy are you in for a surprise!!!
LOLOLOL

Prove this came off of the laptop....

hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary-2-1200x900.png

Like I said....you're in for a big surprise.
But I think you already know that.
LOLOL

I'll take that as a no, you can't prove it's genuine. Thanks for playing, though. Collect your participation trophy...

71R2g2ZKbkL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Your lame shit doesn't fly.
The laptop is real and you know it.
LOLOL

You had your chance to prove that text came off the laptop and you chose to punt on first down instead; because, as we both know, you can’t prove it. You lost, deal with it. Like I said, better luck next time.

The bottom line?
You think the laptop is fake.
And yet, I never said that. You're batting 0.000

So you believe what the content of the laptop says?
This is kind of important in the context of your statement.
I didn't say that either. You really suck at this.

I have no idea if that's Hunter's laptop or not. While there's video on there of him, there's nothing to say someone else wasn't already in possession of those videos and planted them on a laptop in an attempt to lend credibility to whatever emails and texts they claim are found on it. Given the politicization of it, it make it highly suspect. But there's also the possibility that it is Hunter's laptop. But even that doesn't mean the emails and texts purportedly found on it are real. Maybe they are? Maybe they're not? Given the reluctance to release metadata to confirm the authenticity renders them suspicious. Adding to the doubt is the right's track record of lying right before an election to tar and feather their opponents...

2000: bullshit stories about McCain fathering an illegitimate black child

2004: bullshit stories about Kerry not being under fire during a rescue

2008: bullshit stories about Obama being born in Kenya

2012: bullshit stories about Obama's birth certificate being fake

2016: bullshit stories about PizzaGate and Benghazi

The right is the poster child for the boy who cried wolf. No one should buy into this until the right ponies up some real evidence ... like security footage of Hunter Biden dropping off the laptop for repairs ... or like the metadata on the purported emails ... or like charges brought forth against Hunter ...

LOL...You have a vivid imagination.
LOL

Need I point out -- you never were able to prove those emails are authentic. :eusa_doh:

Fair enough. You prove one of those emails is authentic.

If one is authentic you can bet all of them are.
False.

I know you dont want them to be.
It matters not to me if they're authentic or not. But you've only proven one email is. For whatever reason, the article you linked doesn't mention any other emails.

Sleepy Joe is dropping the ball, he needs to get on TV and actually answer the charges and debate Bobulinski.

Just because something is not recorded soewhere, doesn't mean it did nt happen. That is what Bobulinski is claiig. It happened, you just do not want to believe it did because Biden was smart enough to hide his tracks.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary-2-1200x900.png

LOLOL

I'll take that as a no, you can't prove it's genuine. Thanks for playing, though. Collect your participation trophy...

LOLOL

You had your chance to prove that text came off the laptop and you chose to punt on first down instead; because, as we both know, you can’t prove it. You lost, deal with it. Like I said, better luck next time.

The bottom line?

I have no idea if that's Hunter's laptop or not. While there's video on there of him, there's nothing to say someone else wasn't already in possession of those videos and planted them on a laptop in an attempt to lend credibility to whatever emails and texts they claim are found on it. Given the politicization of it, it make it highly suspect. But there's also the possibility that it is Hunter's laptop. But even that doesn't mean the emails and texts purportedly found on it are real. Maybe they are? Maybe they're not? Given the reluctance to release metadata to confirm the authenticity renders them suspicious. Adding to the doubt is the right's track record of lying right before an election to tar and feather their opponents...

The right is the poster child for the boy who cried wolf. No one should buy into this until the right ponies up some real evidence ... like security footage of Hunter Biden dropping off the laptop for repairs ... or like the metadata on the purported emails ... or like charges brought forth against Hunter ...

LOL

Need I point out -- you never were able to prove those emails are authentic. :eusa_doh:

False.

It matters not to me if they're authentic or not. But you've only proven one email is. For whatever reason, the article you linked doesn't mention any other emails.

So you dont care if the guy you're going to vote for is a criminal that sells out America to the highest bidder?

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?

LOL

False.

So you dont care if the guy you're going to vote for is a criminal that sells out America to the highest bidder?
No, I didn't say that. I said the emails' authenticity doesn't matter to me. I still don't see where they incriminate Joe Biden. Take the email you just linked, for example.... prove Joe met with Pozharsky and discussed Burisma...

No, I didn't say that. I said the emails' authenticity doesn't matter to me. I still don't see where they incriminate Joe Biden. Take the email you just linked, for example.... prove Joe met with Pozharsky and discussed Burisma...

If Joe was innocent, he and his boy would be on all the news programs proclaiming it.

But they ain't.

In fact, no one knows where Hunter is- although my guess is buried next to Jimmy Hoffa.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?

LOL

False.

Which he said he never did.

If Joe was innocent, he and his boy would be on all the news programs proclaiming it.

But they ain't.

In fact, no one knows where Hunter is- although my guess is buried next to Jimmy Hoffa.
Joe Biden's already said he had no meeting with Pozharsky and he said this is all "garbage."

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?

LOL

False.

So?

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?

LOL

False.

So?

So you have no morals.

But they ain't.

Joe Biden's already said he had no meeting with Pozharsky and he said this is all "garbage."

And there are others who say otherwise. Why doesn't he show his receipts/passport, credit card statements, etc., to show that it couldn't have been him. His self serving allegations that he is innocent really don't prove shit.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?

LOL

False.

So?

So you have no morals.
Should I care what a rightard thinks of me? Especially one who can prove neither that they met, nor discussed Hunter's business dealings if they did.

But they ain't.

And there are others who say otherwise. Why doesn't he show his receipts/passport, credit card statements, etc., to show that it couldn't have been him. His self serving allegations that he is innocent really don't prove shit.
He doesn't have to prove anything until his accusers prove their claims, which they haven't done.

But they ain't.

He doesn't have to prove anything until his accusers prove their claims, which they haven't done.

That isn't what the Party of Biden told Justice Kavanaugh when unproven allegations were told against him. I think its important that Sleepy Joe be held to the same standards he holds others.

But they ain't.

That isn't what the Party of Biden told Justice Kavanaugh when unproven allegations were told against him. I think its important that Sleepy Joe be held to the same standards he holds others.
Well then you should write to him and tell him that.

But they ain't.

Sure they have.

But they ain't.

Sure they have.
LOL

Holy fuck, are you ever rightarded. :cuckoo:

All you did was post a link to an article which in itself, sources the same dailymail.com article you posted earlier which only authenticated the one email from Pozharsky.

All you managed to do was to demonstrate what lying shits they are over at the Washington Examiner who claim this validates the emails on the laptop even though their own source clearly shows only one email was authenticated.

Try harder, con.

But they ain't.

Sure they have.
LOL

All you did was post a link to an article which in itself, sources the same dailymail.com article you posted earlier which only authenticated the one email from Pozharsky.

All you managed to do was to demonstrate what lying shits they are over at the Washington Examiner who claim this validates the emails on the laptop even though their own source clearly shows only one email was authenticated.

Try harder, con.

That states all the emails are real.
So now what demwit?

But they ain't.

Sure they have.
LOL

Try harder, con.

That states all the emails are real.
So now what demwit?
LOL

Dumbfuck, they lied when they said the emails are real. Why should you know that? Because they cite their source... It's the exact same source you yourself cited earlier which only indicate one email was authenticated.

Forum List

Back