Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power

Got it … you could post any lies told by the left … well folks, this is how republicans prove their accusation of dems being liars … they attract you intellect … we get it … you have no idea what you are saying or what you are talking about … nothing new here … I have never in the past 20 years got a Republican to point out a lie or what we are doing wrong for the country just your pathetic personal attacks … that’s all you cowards know how to do …

Booyah.
kc8760.jpg

No, it's you not being smart enough to see irony. You're maga useless.

So you are saying you were wrong then when you first claimed it was due to my reading skills? Now I don't see irony, yet I still see you, so I must at least be able to recognize failure.

Failure to write clearly, failure to think clearly, then total failure in even taking responsibility for your own actions, so typical of all leftwing progs you could bet your life on it.

Are you saying political fact are liars … I can understand … they ten to nail you liars on the right all the time … especially your. Republican leaders for lying … what can I say when they are right they are right and you can’t stand that fact…

I try to use leftist sources to backup my claims when I can. The game you leftists play is ask us for evidence, and when we provide credible evidence for our claim, you dismiss it because it's published by a righty source. Well...... we Republicans are not checkers players, we are chess players. We, unlike the left, think several moves ahead.

You challenged Toobfreak that Biden never told a lie. I chimed in with a leftist source that posted a list of his lies, and I'm sure there's more. You are totally disabled. You've been proven wrong, and can't use your generic defense of the source, therefore have no defense. You have been totally defeated in your argument.

You sure as hell did.

Post # 232

And you're a lying sack of leftard shit.

Just like ALL your leftard brethren and sistren.

No one believes a word you fuckers say anymore.
Here's another idiot that can't comprehend anything it reads. Stupid fucking magaturd.

I try to use leftist sources to backup my claims when I can. The game you leftists play is ask us for evidence, and when we provide credible evidence for our claim, you dismiss it because it's published by a righty source. Well...... we Republicans are not checkers players, we are chess players. We, unlike the left, think several moves ahead.

You challenged Toobfreak that Biden never told a lie. I chimed in with a leftist source that posted a list of his lies, and I'm sure there's more. You are totally disabled. You've been proven wrong, and can't use your generic defense of the source, therefore have no defense. You have been totally defeated in your argument.
I do the exactly the same thing I use right wing sources … all I get is a personal atttack followed some sort of gay attack with all kinds of nasty words… they never try to prove it to be inaccurate … bthey just call you a moron or a idiot or some nast name … you republicans have screw this country so bad with your hate … so I quit trying to prove anything to you … it’s not my job to prove me wrong … it’s your job .. and to date none of you nut cases have ever been able to do it … with this crap banning books, or CRT, or woke, or the currant gays peeing in cat boxes at school … all of this is conspiracy theorist bull shit to rile you morons up …and it’s working … none of that is happening… the word woke was use by black people to show they understand the racist attack upon them … that’s it that’s all it has never been about and black use it against you … it’s used among them selves … CRT is a college course …?it’s never been taught in schools K through 12 … but you guys feel it’s being done but ya just can seem to find a school that’s doing any of these accusations they tell you they don’t and you call them liars…other worse words … you guys have lost it … totally … then you say why do democrats molest children… that’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard but all of a sudden it seems to be one of your favorite demeaning attacks on us democrats …that’s how sick and immoral you republicans are …

Last edited:
I do the exactly the same thing I use right wing sources … all I get is a personal atttack followed some sort of gay attack with all kinds of nasty words… they never try to prove it to be inaccurate … bthey just call you a moron or a idiot or some nast name … you republicans have screw this country so bad with your hate … so I quit trying to prove anything to you … it’s not my job to prove me wrong … it’s your job .. and to date none of you nut cases have ever been able to do it … with this crap banning books, or CRT, or woke, or the currant gays peeing in cat boxes at school … all of this is conspiracy theorist bull shit to rile you morons up …and it’s working … none of that is happening… the word woke was use by black people to show they understand the racist attack upon them … that’s it that’s all it has never been about and black use it against you … it’s used among them selves … CRT is a college course …?it’s never been taught in schools K through 12 … but you guys feel it’s being done but ya just can seem to find a school that’s doing any of these accusations they tell you they don’t and you call them liars…other worse words … you guys have lost it … totally … then you say why do democrats molest children… that’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard but all of a sudden it seems to be one of your favorite demeaning attacks on us democrats …that’s how sick and immoral you republicans are …

Hey, you're the one who voted for a President that sniffs young girls hair and took showers with his own daughter. You're the on that voted for the candidate that said the most racist things about blacks than any other candidate of our lifetime, but we're sick and immoral.

Hey, you're the one who voted for a President that sniffs young girls hair and took showers with his own daughter. You're the on that voted for the candidate that said the most racist things about blacks than any other candidate of our lifetime, but we're sick and immoral.
so yes I can say I'm very proud to be a suporter of Joe Biden and I will help people vote for a good and moral man... you can keep your rapist, crook Con man, Donald J Trump ...first of all the thing, you said is a lie ... I'm tired of posting from fact-checkers proving everything you said is a lie about smelling hair, and massaging women's shoulders or showering with his daughter ... We can confirm that the photo is fake and has been digitally altered to make Biden look creepy. The original image is taken from when Rodrigo made her surprise visit to the White House press briefing with Psaki behind the podium. Biden was photoshopped in .... it never happened... now about his daughter
It’s totally a lie too. The FBI did not confirm that any alleged contents of the diary are true.

It announced that two Florida residents had pleaded guilty to "conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property involving the theft of personal belongings of an immediate family member of a then-former government official who was a candidate for national political office."

Neither the announcement of the plea deal nor the charging documents name anyone other than defendants Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander.

now about the most racial slur that you tried to push here

Earlier in the hearing, Biden said he thought mandatory busing had "repercussions" in terms of the "ultimate objective of seeing that we get integrated neighborhoods, of seeing that we eventually eliminate job discrimination, of seeing that we change housing patterns, of seeing alteration of the tax structure."

Based on the transcript, the headline of the article on Team Trump USA is true — he did say integration via mandatory busing would create a "racial jungle."

However, the claim that Biden said "I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle" is false. There is no evidence Biden made that particular remark.

Fact check: what he was referring to as a racial jungle was people would be put in an invirement not familiar to the people involved ... it was never an attempt to stop bussing or a racial slur... it was an attempt to do it in a better way ...
again you republicans use right-wing conspiracy theorists to make it out to be something it wasn't ... they take things out of context and things that were never there or said and you fools buy it hook line and sinker ...

Nor did either document make any mention of the diary’s contents about taking a shower with her dad ... that too is a lie ... but you need something to believe because Trump has 20 women claiming sexual assault so you look for this garbage to make you feel better that you didn't vote for the wrong guy ... I voted for Biden because he is a good guy and nothing like you claim here ... Trump is a liar con man croock and a rapist ... you can't stand that thought ...

Tucker Carlson: Without censorship, the Democratic Party can't continue to hold power​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson dissects the media's response to the attack on Paul Pelosi and how Democrats will try to capitalize on it on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

No democrat can withstand a one-on-one debate that is totally fact-based

Oh please The CNBC reject tucker runs from any debate himself

so yes I can say I'm very proud to be a suporter of Joe Biden and I will help people vote for a good and moral man... you can keep your rapist, crook Con man, Donald J Trump ...first of all the thing, you said is a lie ... I'm tired of posting from fact-checkers proving everything you said is a lie about smelling hair, and massaging women's shoulders or showering with his daughter ... We can confirm that the photo is fake and has been digitally altered to make Biden look creepy. The original image is taken from when Rodrigo made her surprise visit to the White House press briefing with Psaki behind the podium. Biden was photoshopped in .... it never happened... now about his daughter
It’s totally a lie too. The FBI did not confirm that any alleged contents of the diary are true.

It announced that two Florida residents had pleaded guilty to "conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property involving the theft of personal belongings of an immediate family member of a then-former government official who was a candidate for national political office."

Neither the announcement of the plea deal nor the charging documents name anyone other than defendants Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander.

Earlier in the hearing, Biden said he thought mandatory busing had "repercussions" in terms of the "ultimate objective of seeing that we get integrated neighborhoods, of seeing that we eventually eliminate job discrimination, of seeing that we change housing patterns, of seeing alteration of the tax structure."

Based on the transcript, the headline of the article on Team Trump USA is true — he did say integration via mandatory busing would create a "racial jungle."

However, the claim that Biden said "I don't want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle" is false. There is no evidence Biden made that particular remark.

Fact check: what he was referring to as a racial jungle was people would be put in an invirement not familiar to the people involved ... it was never an attempt to stop bussing or a racial slur... it was an attempt to do it in a better way ...
again you republicans use right-wing conspiracy theorists to make it out to be something it wasn't ... they take things out of context and things that were never there or said and you fools buy it hook line and sinker ...

Nor did either document make any mention of the diary’s contents about taking a shower with her dad ... that too is a lie ... but you need something to believe because Trump has 20 women claiming sexual assault so you look for this garbage to make you feel better that you didn't vote for the wrong guy ... I voted for Biden because he is a good guy and nothing like you claim here ... Trump is a liar con man croock and a rapist ... you can't stand that thought ...
yes it did ... they said nothing was in the diary about showering with his daughter in her diary ... it was all made up ... face it you got lies being told to you by right-wing conspiracy theorists... here you accept trumps grabbing women pussy said by trump ... here you have 20 plus women telling you they were grabbed by the pussy or were sexually molested by trump ...you let that whole thing slide ... one of the women is now suing him for slander by calling her a liar in the press... he's trying his damndest to extent that suit because it will cost him 410 million dollars ... she has him by the balls ... and you come up with this bull shit post about Biden showering with his daughter ... it was never in her diary she said it never happen ... give it a rest ... ya got nothing ... and yes I'm proud to say I voted for Biden ... can you say you are proud for voting for a sexual predator like Donald trump, a known sexual predator an admitted known sexual preditor donald J. Trump ...

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

May 2020: “You ain’t black.”

In an interview with “The Breakfast Club,” the presumptive Democratic nominee told host Charlamagne tha God, “I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” before defending his record with the black community.

August 2019: “Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids”

At a campaign event in Iowa, Biden told supporters “poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” He quickly corrected himself after some applause by adding: “Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

August 2012: “Put y’all back in chains”

Then-Vice President Biden told a Virginia audience that then-Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s financial regulation lifts would "put y'all back in chains."

See more at:

Now tell me how they were able to make edits to all these situations on videos undetected.

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

May 2020: “You ain’t black.”

In an interview with “The Breakfast Club,” the presumptive Democratic nominee told host Charlamagne tha God, “I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” before defending his record with the black community.

August 2019: “Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids”

At a campaign event in Iowa, Biden told supporters “poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” He quickly corrected himself after some applause by adding: “Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

August 2012: “Put y’all back in chains”

Then-Vice President Biden told a Virginia audience that then-Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s financial regulation lifts would "put y'all back in chains."

See more at:

Now tell me how they were able to make edits to all these situations on videos undetected.

Nice try but it’s all conspiracy shit that you keep posting … you’re typicaj you can’t justify trumps lack of moral judgement, so you have to drag out conspiracy theorist bull shit … it don’t work … seen all your bull shit before and there is not one factual statement there … it’s all Republican lies … that’s all you know how to do … lie then say what a good boy am I …

Nice try but it’s all conspiracy shit that you keep posting … you’re typicaj you can’t justify trumps lack of moral judgement, so you have to drag out conspiracy theorist bull shit … it don’t work … seen all your bull shit before and there is not one factual statement there … it’s all Republican lies … that’s all you know how to do … lie then say what a good boy am I …

Of course, any truth that people post which you don't like is conspiracy stuff. You can't prove it wrong, it's just conspiracy because you don't like it.

That's why it's a waste of time posting evidence of a claim when you leftists demand it. If we post photos it's doctored. If we post video it's edited. If we post facts from a news source it's conspiracy. You people live in your own little world and like it that way. That's why you'll never wake up and always be a leftist, because when our posts conflict with your brainwashing, all you can do is....... :lalala:

Forum List

Back