Tucker Carlson, To Be Fair

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
OK I like Tucker but I am not a sheep. Today he said YOU TUBE was blocking a video on YOU TUBE because it had positive news about COVID by a number of doctors however I just went there and lookey here...

Trust but verify. Now, TDSers please don't go and pile on Fox or Tucker, CNN is much worse. Besides, YOU TUBE could have re-established the video unbeknownst to Tucker. Tonight's broadcast of Carlson was a recap from months ago to be fair. Frankly, IMO, Fox news is left of center.

Last edited:
OK I like Tucker but I am not a sheep. Today he said YOU TUBE was blocking a video on YOU TUBE because it had positive news about COVID by a number of doctors however I just went there and lookey here...

Trust but verify. Now, TDSers please don't go and pile on Fox or Tucker, CNN is much worse. Besides, YOU TUBE could have re-established the video unbeknownst to Tucker. Tonight's broadcast of Carlson was a recap from months ago to be fair. Frankly, IMO, Fox news is left of center.

That's only a 3 minute excerpt of the 45 minute original which indeed, was censored to oblivion.

Forum List

Back