Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

Everything is up for discussion
Sacred cows are no longer so sacred.

She said have a dialogue.....part of being a citizen
Sorry, overthrowing America, tearing down statues and obliterating its history is not 'dialogue.' Duckworth is a stupid idiot. Veteran or not.

You are the stupid idiot. Her calling for a dialogue shows she is a responsible adult unlike Trump and his supporters like you.

I've been there. Having "served" doesn't make a person's opinions any more valid. They have to stand on their own.

No it doesnt.
But it does provide an appropriate response to those who question your love of country

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.
Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

How stupid are Conservatives?

What do you mean an argument on patriotism and why is she so special ?

Serving in the military is just that......many do it just to improve their circumstances.

It is an affront to the people who deem it as sacred land.

It isn't. Folks who deem depictions of notoriously flawed humans "sacred" deserve the affront. Folks who think any aspect of the nation's history is rendered beyond questioning and debate are not "patriots" - they are idiots, led around by the nose, and taken advantage of, by morons, such as Tucker.
And idiots like Duckworth, who want to destroy Ameica’s history, then hide behind their excuse of “I served” like it makes them immune to criticism of their idiocy are total morons. And of course sheep like you blindly accept it. We ARE patriots. You people are Anti-American morons who deserve nothing but scorn.

You people are unpatriotic and un-American. Gabage like you accept anything a idiot like Carlson tells you.

How ironic that Leftists defend Duckworth's right to make outrageous statements about the country because she served in the military and was "lucky" enough to be wounded. Most Democrats abhor the military always and in all things until it is convenient to defend military service.

I've been there. Having "served" doesn't make a person's opinions any more valid. They have to stand on their own.

She has not made outrageous statements. She called for a dialogue. Apparently Trump supporters don't like veterans when they contradict Trump. You have no right to question her patriotism.

I hope Biden names Tammy Duckworth as his VP.

Conservatives can’t help attacking those who risked their lives in defense of their country.

Trump can’t wait to say.......I prefer those who did not lose their legs
He can also mock Duckworth by saying Melania has nicer legs.
It doesn't really matter who Biden picks because he ain't gonna win anyway.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.
Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

Serving in the military is just that......many do it just to improve their circumstances.
Many people get jobs hosting conservative hate TV programs just to improve their circumstances

No it doesnt.
But it does provide an appropriate response to those who question your love of country
No it doesn't. When a veteran is promoting the tearing down of America and its traditions and even the statues of its heroes and founders, saying 'I served' is pretty weak sauce.
Where did she say anything close to that?

Impresses me

Many people get jobs hosting conservative hate TV programs just to improve their circumstances

So you going to extoll their virtues too ?

She's fine with having a 'dialogue' about tearing down George Washington's statue. WTF? Let's have a 'dialogue' about tearing down MLK monuments. How's that going to go over? Do you even think beyond your hatred for this country?

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.
So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.

The attacks were on his policies and positions. Not immature rants about his service.

Impresses me

Why can't he? He doesn't hate America like she does.

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.
So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.
The left considered him a hero. They did not swiftboat McCain like what was done to Silver Star winner John Kerry.

It is Conservatives who attack the record of military heroes if they stop being conservative
Oh bullshit the left only considered McCain a hero when he was saying stuff they liked the second he ran for President he was a dangerous warmonger who would keep us in endless wars. Save that selective memory garbage for others.

The attacks were on his policies and positions. Not immature rants about his service.
Yeah thats bullshit and we all know it the lefts do as we say not as we do might work on many I'm not one of them and never will be.

She's fine with having a 'dialogue' about tearing down George Washington's statue. WTF? Let's have a 'dialogue' about tearing down MLK monuments. How's that going to go over? Do you even think beyond your hatred for this country?
So you have nothing.

Being willing to discuss something is not tearing down a statue

Forum List

Back