Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

Tucker was within his rights to question her bona fides for VP. But then he walked right into suggesting that she hates America. And when he got some blowback for it, he retreats into stock, sad right wing excuses saying no one is allowed to question her credentials because of her disability. This is why I will always consider Carlson a hack. He just can't leave his right wing agenda behind. You were OK until you made it personal, Tucker.
You’re proving his point. You can’t refute his criticisms of her.

Are you really going to call Marxist appeasement a brand of patriotism?? Jeez
I just wanted to say, just because Tucky is seeing advertisers pull out of his show due to his bigotry.........thereby causing him to say stupid things for the sake of generating controversy and ratings.........doesn't mean you have to defend him.
It's okay to say you don't agree w/ Duckworth's positions without accusing her of hating America. I'd be surprised if Carlson even believes it. He just needs you to watch his show and he'll say anything to accomplish that end.

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.
Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

How stupid are Conservatives?
Remember how you guys respected John McCain service?

Carlson is a cowardly asshole. He like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Trump never served a minute in our Armed Forces and I doubt the author of this post ever saw The Elephant.

It is an affront to the people who deem it as sacred land.

It isn't. Folks who deem depictions of notoriously flawed humans "sacred" deserve the affront. Folks who think any aspect of the nation's history is rendered beyond questioning and debate are not "patriots" - they are idiots, led around by the nose, and taken advantage of, by morons, such as Tucker.
And idiots like Duckworth, who want to destroy Ameica’s history, then hide behind their excuse of “I served” like it makes them immune to criticism of their idiocy are total morons. And of course sheep like you blindly accept it. We ARE patriots. You people are Anti-American morons who deserve nothing but scorn.

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Are you really going to call Marxist appeasement a brand of patriotism?? Jeez
I just wanted to say, just because Tucky is seeing advertisers pull out of his show due to his bigotry.........thereby causing him to say stupid things for the sake of generating controversy and ratings.........doesn't mean you have to defend him.
It's okay to say you don't agree w/ Duckworth's positions without accusing her of hating America. I'd be surprised if Carlson even believes it. He just needs you to watch his show and he'll say anything to accomplish that end.
Well, Tucker is doing fine. You say stupid things despite being debunked on a daily basis.

Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

Remember how you guys respected John McCain service?

You guys? Oh, you mean Donald Trump? Using the plural (guys) is an affirmation that Dumb Donald speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Wow Frank, thanks for seeing reality and sharing it, even though it is a well known fact.

Having served in the military and sacrificed for your country did not make John McCain immune from criticism nor does it make Tammy Duckworth serving in the military is a brave and noble thing but it does not make you untouchable in the political world.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.

Impresses me

Really? A person who wants to have a 'National dialogue' about tearing down statues of George Washington 'impresses' you? Oh yeah, I forgot, anything or anyone who hates America and Trump is 'impressive' to TDS toads like you.

Serving in the Armed Forces honorably deserves more than a brownie button; both Sen. McCain and Sen. Duckworth are patriots who both suffered life long wounds in combat; Carlson is a spoiled brat much like Donald Trump, and these two cowardly bullies have no right to attack these brave veterans.
So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.

Impresses me

Really? A person who wants to have a 'National dialogue' about tearing down statues of George Washington 'impresses' you? Oh yeah, I forgot, anything or anyone who hates America and Trump is 'impressive' to TDS toads like you.
Everything is up for discussion
Sacred cows are no longer so sacred.

She said have a dialogue.....part of being a citizen

So the attacks on McCain from the media and the left when he ran for President in 2008 were acceptable? Spare me the outrage of convenience bullshit I respect anyone who has put on the uniform and put themselves in harms way that does not make them immune from criticism be they Democrat or Republican.
The left considered him a hero. They did not swiftboat McCain like what was done to Silver Star winner John Kerry.

It is Conservatives who attack the record of military heroes if they stop being conservative

It is an affront to the people who deem it as sacred land.

It isn't. Folks who deem depictions of notoriously flawed humans "sacred" deserve the affront. Folks who think any aspect of the nation's history is rendered beyond questioning and debate are not "patriots" - they are idiots, led around by the nose, and taken advantage of, by morons, such as Tucker.
And idiots like Duckworth, who want to destroy Ameica’s history, then hide behind their excuse of “I served” like it makes them immune to criticism of their idiocy are total morons. And of course sheep like you blindly accept it. We ARE patriots. You people are Anti-American morons who deserve nothing but scorn.
The response “I served” is an appropriate response to someone who attacks your love of country.

Especially coming from someone who never put their life on the line on behalf of their country.

Everything is up for discussion
Sacred cows are no longer so sacred.

She said have a dialogue.....part of being a citizen
Sorry, overthrowing America, tearing down statues and obliterating its history is now called 'dialogue?' Duckworth is a stupid idiot. Veteran or not.

She is more impressive than bonespurs Trump. Trump as President is ridiculous. What she said was spot on. Let's have a discussion on this. She did not advocate taking Washington's statue down. Carlson does not have the right to say she hates America or question her patriotism. She made the ultimate sacrifice for her country. Something Trump and Carlson was not interested in doing.

Hating America and serving in the military aren’t mutually exclusive.

Donald Trump and the Republican Party hate anyone who is a not a white mail.

How ironic that Leftists defend Duckworth's right to make outrageous statements about the country because she served in the military and was "lucky" enough to be wounded. Most Democrats abhor the military always and in all things until it is convenient to defend military service.

I've been there. Having "served" doesn't make a person's opinions any more valid. They have to stand on their own.

The response “I served” is an appropriate response to someone who attacks your love of country.

Especially coming from someone who never put their life on the line on behalf of their country.
What country did Tammy think she was serving? The one were they dismantle the country she served for?

I hope Biden names Tammy Duckworth as his VP.

Conservatives can’t help attacking those who risked their lives in defense of their country.

Trump can’t wait to say.......I prefer those who did not lose their legs
He can also mock Duckworth by saying Melania has nicer legs.

What country did Tammy think she was serving? The one were they dismantle the country she served for?
unworthy of a serious response other than......You are an asshole

Forum List

Back