Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.
You find Tucker Carlson obnoxious!? Wtf

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

I'd like to see him be critical of all the V.P choices and determine if his theory can be applied equally. As I stated the moment he made the announcement, cornering oneself to HAVE to choose a female V.P is about as tokenism as one can be and it really waters down any choice he makes.

This is to run the United States of America this isn't the local dog catcher election where you try and pander to a group, you choose the best person for the job and a nations challenges at the time. I believe him being forced to choose a female is going to hurt him more than help him.

Last edited:
She deserves respect for her service. Beyond that, she's an idiot.

Media makes it a point to mention that "she lost her legs in Iraq" as if it's some kind of qualification for political office, but let's be honest - while losing one's legs is unfortunate, it does not in itself impart wisdom, nor does it entitle her to a carte blanche invite to any political seat.

That other douchebag from the recent "Lincoln Project" commercial is from the same school.

Obnoxious?....Tucker might possibly be the last of the fair brokers to be found anywhere in all the media...And I'll watch almost anyone who has Mark Steyn on as a regular guest.

But you're right that he's right....Tammy Duckwoth is a lightweight and a complete knucklehead.

Since about 2000 we have moved to the 'cult of personality'.

It is perfectly legitimate to criticized her ideas and policy statements.

But until the left stops playing the politics of personal destruction, then they get trashed like the rest of them.

Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

How stupid are Conservatives?

I’ll take Tammy Duckworth intellectually over lightweight Tucker Carlson any day.

Is he really that stupid or does he just think that his audience is that stupid to believe that ......All Democrats hate America rhetoric?

I’ll take Tammy Duckworth intellectually over lightweight Tucker Carlson any day.

Is he really that stupid or does he just think that his audience is that stupid to believe that ......All Democrats hate America rhetoric?

All media regardless of any particular bias prove that true every night, either by omission or addition.

Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

Explain to me how a patriot could want to have a discussion on tearing down Mount Rushmore first[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Impresses me

Explain to me how a patriot could want to have a discussion on tearing down Mount Rushmore first
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Duckworth fought for her country and gave up her legs doing it.
What sacrifice has Tucker Carlson ever made for his country?

Impresses me

Explain to me how a patriot could want to have a discussion on tearing down Mount Rushmore first
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
It is an affront to the people who deem it as sacred land.

So there's only one flavor of patriotism?

Its okay cause tucker Carlson loves America just as much as the senator hates her country.

Tucker was within his rights to question her bona fides for VP. But then he walked right into suggesting that she hates America. And when he got some blowback for it, he retreats into stock, sad right wing excuses saying no one is allowed to question her credentials because of her disability. This is why I will always consider Carlson a hack. He just can't leave his right wing agenda behind. You were OK until you made it personal, Tucker.

Forum List

Back