Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”

Because, if he is allowed to weigh in publically about the vaccine and how people should avoid it, then the public is entitled to know the status of Carlson vaccination status. Again, full disclosure.

And you are a trumptard not because you disagree with me but that you need this simple fact explained to you. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
You remain a fucking retard. Your "explanation" shines the light of a thousand suns on your stupidity.

You're just pissy because you can't get what you want. Period. There's not a single reason why he should provide the information you want. Not one.

It is fun watching you piss yourself over it, though. Go get a diaper change and get back to me, retard...

You COVID vaxxers proud of yourselves?

Tucker Carlson Speaks with Victims of Pfizer COVID “Vaccine,” One a 17-Year-Old “Elite Athlete”​

This, coupled with the federal government's Big Pharma liability protection, should scare the fuck out of anybody with a goddamn brain.

You remain a fucking retard. Your "explanation" shines the light of a thousand suns on your stupidity.

You're just pissy because you can't get what you want. Period. There's not a single reason why he should provide the information you want. Not one.

It is fun watching you piss yourself over it, though. Go get a diaper change and get back to me, retard...
In other words, you still don't get it? Well, you are a trumptard, so no wonder. My sympathies. :itsok:

In other words, you still don't get it? Well, you are a trumptard, so no wonder. My sympathies. :itsok:

This is a really simple fucking equation. I'll type slow in the hopes that your retarded little mind can keep up:

You don't get to know what his status is.

Period.

You don't.

I fully understand that you want to, but what you want doesn't matter. You're pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things, so no one really feels the need to carry the torch on this for you. Even your fellow libs know that, by demanding Carlson do that, the door is then opened for a whole host of questions from the right.

I'll tell you what, since you're so juiced up on everyone getting the vaccine, I'll offer this: I've been on the fence about getting it. I've heard good and bad regarding it from some rather qualified medical professionals, so I'm left guessing.

BUT...

When Joe Biden takes a truly objective test of his cognitive abilities, and when those results are made public, I'll get the vaccine.

Howzdat?

This is a really simple fucking equation. I'll type slow in the hopes that your retarded little mind can keep up:

You don't get to know what his status is.

Period.

You don't.

I fully understand that you want to, but what you want doesn't matter. You're pretty meaningless in the grand scheme of things, so no one really feels the need to carry the torch on this for you. Even your fellow libs know that, by demanding Carlson do that, the door is then opened for a whole host of questions from the right.

I'll tell you what, since you're so juiced up on everyone getting the vaccine, I'll offer this: I've been on the fence about getting it. I've heard good and bad regarding it from some rather qualified medical professionals, so I'm left guessing.

BUT...

When Joe Biden takes a truly objective test of his cognitive abilities, and when those results are made public, I'll get the vaccine.

Howzdat?
Awww... still struggling, are we? Poor trumptard. You guys really got shortchanged in the brainpower dept. But hey, keep trying. I promise it gets easier after you read it a few hundred times. Good luck. :itsok:

Awww... still struggling, are we? Poor trumptard. You guys really got shortchanged in the brainpower dept. But hey, keep trying. I promise it gets easier after you read it a few hundred times. Good luck. :itsok:

You're so scared of being proven wrong that you run away like a little pussy with your tail between your legs.

Run away, pussy... off with you now...

He just wants to scare the shit out of any in his audience who are considering getting it...
Or Tucker just wants to point out the fact that the vaccine has side effects and doesn’t always work on some people.

I personally like to know the facts on an issue before I make a decision. In my opinion this is even more important with this vaccine because our government is pushing getting the vaccine as hard as it can. Like many Americans I have little trust in my government.

However over a month ago I ran my own personal risk analysis. I decided because of my age and health circumstances that getting the vaccine was the wisest choice. So I did.

Or Tucker just wants to point out the fact that the vaccine has side effects and doesn’t always work on some people.
Or he's making a good living off of scaring gullible people

However over a month ago I ran my own personal risk analysis. I decided because of my age and health circumstances that getting the vaccine was the wisest choice. So I did.
Such is the case for nearly everyone

Why won't Tucker Carlson be honest about whether he got the vaccine? To date, he has refused to answer the question. We know that his boss, Rupert Murdoch, got the vaccine the moment it was available to him.

And yet, Fox News keeps promoting this hysteria about the vaccine being unsafe to boost ratings among their mouth-breathing trumpy viewers.
Maybe he doesn't answer because it's no one's business but his? You should maybe be more concerned about yourself.

Fox News isn't promoting any anti-vaccine hysteria . They are just keeping people fully informed . That's something the other news networks refuse to do. They are taking their marching orders from the administration.

You don't think it matters if the cheerleader for vaccine hesitancy has bee vaccinated?

He is a public figure. Making a public statement. Hence, one more time, pubic disclosure.

What part of that don't you morons get? I swear, just when you think we have scrapped the barrel of trumptards, we find we find another one.
Because he's on TV you can get in his business? I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Trump.

You don't think it matters if the cheerleader for vaccine hesitancy has bee vaccinated?
So making people be aware that the vaccine does not guarantee you will not get COVID-19 and may for some create problems makes you a cheerleader for vaccine hesitancy?

If I plan to have a medical procedure I like to know the odds of success and potential side effects before I make a final decision to go for it.

The fact that Tucker is not part of the administration propaganda machine doesn’t bother me in the least. At this point nothing he has said makes me sorry that I got the vaccine. There are always risks to any vaccine. It is nice to know how many and how serious they are.

As far as I am concerned I am not going to lose any sleep because I don’t know if Trucker has had his shot or not. That is his business not mine. His job should be to tell me the information I need to know to make a good decision.

If some government worker bangs on my door and asks if I have had the vaccine I will most likely tell them to go pound sand. It’s none of their damn business either.

So making people be aware that the vaccine does not guarantee you will not get COVID-19 and may for some create problems makes you a cheerleader for vaccine hesitancy?
Yes

Because he's on TV you can get in his business? I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Trump.
<sigh> You guys really are dumb, aren't you? No, not solely because he is on tv. It is because he talks disparagingly about the vaccine thereby discouraging people to not get the vaccine. Get it?

So, if he was making these statements off the air, then yes, it is none of my business to know if he is vaccinated. But he is making public statements. Hence, the term, ......wait for it....., Public Disclosure. Let me know if you are still confused.

I personally want to know the good and the bad about any medicine, vaccine or procedure I am contemplating before I make the decision to take or undergo it.

I also don’t like being treated like a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

I personally want to know the good and the bad about any medicine, vaccine or procedure I am contemplating before I make the decision to take or undergo it.

I also don’t like being treated like a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed bullshit.
You ain’t gonna get that from Facebook and Tucker

You ain’t gonna get that from Facebook and Tucker
I don’t do Facebook except to see family pictures.

Tucker may not push liberal propaganda and he is not always right but he has covered the negative aspects of the vaccine in a manner that allowed me to make a fair appraisal of the risks Involved. I gathered from him that there have been some problems caused by the vaccine but my risk of ending up the hospital or six feet under if I refused the vaccine was much higher. So at this time I have had the two shots and passed the waiting period for the vaccine to reach peak effectiveness.

However if I was younger without any medical issues I might have decided not to take the vaccine.

But now we have new variations that attack younger people so if I was in my twenties I would likely get the vaccine.

Forum List

Back