Tucker Carlson slams Barack Obama following his John Lewis eulogy.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Fox News host Tucker Carlson slammed Barack Obama as “one of the sleaziest” and “most dishonest” political figures in the history of the United States . obama eulogy

Carlson was particularly upset with the former President taking the somber occasion of Rep. John Lewis’s memorial service and turning it into an anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-police speech .

During his eulogy Thursday, Obama made a reprehensible comparison between George Wallace (D-AL), a staunch segregationist and Jim Crow supporter, to President Trump .

Fox News host Tucker Carlson slammed Barack Obama as “one of the sleaziest” and “most dishonest” political figures in the history of the United States . obama eulogy

Carlson was particularly upset with the former President taking the somber occasion of Rep. John Lewis’s memorial service and turning it into an anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-police speech .

During his eulogy Thursday, Obama made a reprehensible comparison between George Wallace (D-AL), a staunch segregationist and Jim Crow supporter, to President Trump .

B. Hussein Obama is a shit bag.

We're simply seeing the real Obama now, RAW and NAKED, the worthless POS dirtball we always knew was there.

So let me get this right. Carlson is upset because a former president in his eulogy for a senator and a civil rights icon, during a time where race relations once again is causing massive unrest mentions issues that are political in nature?

It doesn't strike you at all weird too object to talking about something that the deceased spent his entire adult life advocating for including being beaten half to death by a police officer when he marched with King?

Last edited:
So let me get this right. Carlson is upset because a former president in his eulogy for a senator and a civil rights icon, during a time where race relations once again is causing massive unrest mentions issues that are political in nature?

It doesn't strike you at all weird too object to talking about something that the diseased spent his entire adult life advocating for including being beaten half to death by a police officer when he marched with King?
Obama only cares about one thing, and you know it.

Alveda King also slammed Barky, but the lapdog media won't mention that.

It doesn't strike you at all weird too object to talking about something that the diseased spent his entire adult life advocating for including being beaten half to death by a police officer when he marched with King?
Obama only cares about one thing, and you know it.
No I don't know that since I don't know him personally and as such don't know what he finds important.

It doesn't strike you at all weird too object to talking about something that the deceased spent his entire adult life advocating for including being beaten half to death by a police officer when he marched with King?

So comparing Trump to a rabid segregationist is appropriate to you? Hell before Trump ran for Office NO DEMOCRAT EVER called him racist and to THIS DAY you can not post a single racist comment or statement by Trump. None of his actions as President have been racist either. In fact he is DIRECTLY responsible for lower black unemployment.

B. Hussein Obama is a shit bag.

And even that is an understament.

So comparing Trump to a rabid segregationist is appropriate to you? Hell before Trump ran for Office NO DEMOCRAT EVER called him racist and to THIS DAY you can not post a single racist comment or statement by Trump. None of his actions as President have been racist either. In fact he is DIRECTLY responsible for lower black unemployment.

I can give you plenty racist statements by Trump. I can't help that you guys aren't willing to accept those statements as racist. You don't even have to take my word for it I can show you the daily stormer the white supremacist rag took some of those statements (right in line with what they believe). Never a good sign for not being racist when something like the daily stormer agrees with you.

I can give you plenty racist statements by Trump. I can't help that you guys aren't willing to accept those statements as racist. You don't even have to take my word for it I can show you the daily stormer the white supremacist rag took some of those statements (right in line with what they believe). Never a good sign for not being racist when something like the daily stormer agrees with you.

Okay, give us a couple. Go ahead.

No I don't know that since I don't know him personally and as such don't know what he finds important.
Covering up his crimes by Biden winning.
Ah that's why after 4 years in office, and having control of all 3 branches of government not a single Obama official let alone Obama himself has been indicted. Which is more then Trump can say I might add.

LOL Obama can be quoted out of context by white supremacist as supporting them, anyone can. Using your logic NO ONE should have voted for Obama because Farrakin supported him. And his church pastor was a US hating Bigot racist. That Obama quoted in several of his books and even called him a Father figure.

What racist statements? Perhaps in your fragile PC snowflake mind.

Forum List

Back