Tucker Carlson Sides with Russia Over Freedom

looks like TC has spacial taste in Ivans and RT.ru

Pure Moscow propaganda.:

"Carlson argued that “NATO exists primarily to torment Vladimir Putin.” He worried about the possibility of “a NATO takeover of Ukraine,” and described the 2014 Maidan Revolution as a U.S.-organized “coup in Ukraine.” He also baselessly accused Joe Biden of fomenting “a hot war with Russia.” The very next day, translated quotes from Tucker Carlson’s show were widely broadcast on Russia’s state television. After watching Carlson’s remarks during the live taping of 60 Minutes, Igor Korotchenko, member of the Russian Defense Ministry’s Public Council and editor-in-chief of the National Defense magazine said: “Excellent performance, with which we can only express solidarity.”"

You're the moron who brought up the reset and flexibility.

Yeah, because Dems have been fellating Russia since 1917, idiot.
Sure they have.
The orange traitor brought out repliscum traitors for what they really are.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

The treaty never changed under Obama, half-wit.
WOW, you can read sometimes.
That's what I just indicated, moron.
What happened to missile defense in Eastern Europe?
Well, Trump signed a deal with Poland.
Did Obama drop it after he blew Putin?
That was your fat, orange, dear leader.
He finally got a new best friend.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013
Meanwhile, the orange Putin lover did exactly what his daddy wanted.

Obama was more of a milk-chocolate Putin lover.
Sure he did.

June 6 2018
Trump, acknowledging his view “may not be politically correct,” told reporters before leaving for the summit: “We have a world to run and the G-7, which used to be the G-8 ― they threw Russia out. Russia should be in this meeting. They should let Russia come back in, because we should have Russia at the negotiating table.”

When an entire political party is remade upon loyalty to one man, then it’s a cult.

And before you were “deplorables” we were Marxists, commies, tree huggers, feminazis and now, “nasty women” and “shrillaries”.

1. Every leader has his partisans. That you choose to focus on them and ignore that he ran on issues, is you choosing to lie to yourself, to give yourself an excuse to be rude and dismissive.

2. Those labels are descriptions of activists, not a smear on the entire demographic of the democratic party. That is a big difference. If you call Trump a... Capitalist, that is you calling TRUMP a capitalist. When you call Trump supporters "deplorable" that is you dividing the country against itself.

Sure they have.
The orange traitor brought out repliscum traitors for what they really are.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

That was your fat, orange, dear leader.
He finally got a new best friend.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Sure he did.

June 6 2018
Trump, acknowledging his view “may not be politically correct,” told reporters before leaving for the summit: “We have a world to run and the G-7, which used to be the G-8 ― they threw Russia out. Russia should be in this meeting. They should let Russia come back in, because we should have Russia at the negotiating table.”

Yeah, I was quoting you, ya stupid twat.
Why did Obama feel the need to be flexible about the INF treaty?
Was it because he was so tough with Putin?

What did Obama do with missile defense in Eastern Europe?
Did he keep it, because he was so tough? Or was Obama flexible?

It's funny, in 2009, Hillary was laughing with the Russians and giving them Reset Buttons.
All it took was the corrupt, old sot losing and suddenly the Russians are bad. Hilarious!

Do you want to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine?....
The United States will not fight for Ukraine. But they want to provoke this war.
Why? To declare Russia an Evil Empire and continue to keep its troops in Europe, ensuring world domination (or to continue the possibility of striving for it).
That is why all this hysteria about Russia, which is about to attack poor Ukraine. It remains only to push the puppets in Kiev to a provocation in the Donbas, which will immediately be declared by all "honest" media" as "Russian aggression". Russia beats the Ukrainian nazis and the Eastern European lackeys of the United States if they suddenly dare to stick their nose into Russia's affairs. And the United States loudly and menacingly announces "unprecedented sanctions" against the aggressor and chains european countries to US for 50 years, 'cos "only the United States can protect from the disgusting Russia".
That's the plan. Only very dangerous in the era of nuclear weapons...
But the Western world is now ruled by idiots and perverted scum. Hence the result

The United States will not fight for Ukraine. But they want to provoke this war.
Why? To declare Russia an Evil Empire and continue to keep its troops in Europe, ensuring world domination (or to continue the possibility of striving for it).
That is why all this hysteria about Russia, which is about to attack poor Ukraine. It remains only to push the puppets in Kiev to a provocation in the Donbas, which will immediately be declared by all "honest" media" as "Russian aggression". Russia beats the Ukrainian nazis and the Eastern European lackeys of the United States if they suddenly dare to stick their nose into Russia's affairs. And the United States loudly and menacingly announces "unprecedented sanctions" against the aggressor and chains european countries to US for 50 years, 'cos "only the United States can protect from the disgusting Russia".
That's the plan. Only very dangerous in the era of nuclear weapons...
But the Western world is now ruled by idiots and perverted scum. Hence the result
That makes a lot of sense Ringo....

Yeah, I was quoting you, ya stupid twat.
I know, retard, Obama left the treaty in place, as is, you idiot.
Why did Obama feel the need to be flexible about the INF treaty?
In 30 years, talks of modifying the treaty have been going on for 20 of those years, dipshit.
Was it because he was so tough with Putin?
Why did your dear leader cancel it?

Because his daddy wanted him to.
Yeah, "Tough" as a Cheeto.

What did Obama do with missile defense in Eastern Europe?
Nothing.
Trump U. reading comprehension correspondence course graduate.
Did he keep it, because he was so tough? Or was Obama flexible?
WTF?
It's funny, in 2009, Hillary was laughing with the Russians and giving them Reset Buttons.
All it took was the corrupt, old sot losing and suddenly the Russians are bad. Hilarious!
Another Hannity talking point, he never filled his cult in on.
Of course, he didn't.

Once we pressed that reset button in 2009, between then and 2012, we achieved a great deal in cooperation with Russia to advance our mutual interests and I would argue the interests of Europe -- the New START Treaty that reduced our strategic nuclear arsenal by one-third; a vital supply route for coalition troops in and out of Afghanistan; at the United Nations Security Council, resolutions that pressured North Korea and Iran and made possible serious nuclear discussions in Tehran, which continue as I speak.

All of us, we all invested in a type of Russia we hoped -— and still hope -— will emerge one day: a Russia integrated into the world economy; more prosperous, more invested in the international order.

It was in that same spirit that we supported the establishment of the NATO-Russia Council and Russian membership in countless other institutions, from the Council of Europe to the WTO. Unfortunately, and I mean it when I say unfortunately, as the Chancellor pointed out this morning, President Putin has chosen a different path.

— Munich, February 07, 2015

Of course, Hannity never told his cult, it improved Russian- NATO tensions.

And republiscum, wash, rinse, repeat, was, rinse, repeat.

Why don't you tell me?

What was Obama all flexible about back in 2012?

Don't pussy out, again.
Holy fuck, what a retard.
Why don't you tell me?
I just did, imbecile.
What was Obama all flexible about back in 2012?

Don't pussy out, again.
Like trying to explain nuclear power to a toddler or Trump.
Even Trumptards make you take the shorter bus to his pity rallies.

RETODDSTER

Last edited:
Can you explain how people are responsible for what their parents did?
When they tell half-truths and cover-up for them.
Hannity never told his cult what Trump did was far worse, but criticized Obama for a statement that never materialized.

In 30 years, talks of modifying the treaty have been going on for 20 of those years, dipshit.

Why did your dear leader cancel it?

Because his daddy wanted him to.
Yeah, "Tough" as a Cheeto.

Nothing.
Trump U. reading comprehension correspondence course graduate.

WTF?

Another Hannity talking point, he never filled his cult in on.
Of course, he didn't.

Once we pressed that reset button in 2009, between then and 2012, we achieved a great deal in cooperation with Russia to advance our mutual interests and I would argue the interests of Europe -- the New START Treaty that reduced our strategic nuclear arsenal by one-third; a vital supply route for coalition troops in and out of Afghanistan; at the United Nations Security Council, resolutions that pressured North Korea and Iran and made possible serious nuclear discussions in Tehran, which continue as I speak.

All of us, we all invested in a type of Russia we hoped -— and still hope -— will emerge one day: a Russia integrated into the world economy; more prosperous, more invested in the international order.

It was in that same spirit that we supported the establishment of the NATO-Russia Council and Russian membership in countless other institutions, from the Council of Europe to the WTO. Unfortunately, and I mean it when I say unfortunately, as the Chancellor pointed out this morning, President Putin has chosen a different path.

— Munich, February 07, 2015

Of course, Hannity never told his cult, it improved Russian- NATO tensions.

And republiscum, wash, rinse, repeat, was, rinse, repeat.

I don't care about that treaty, silly twat.
That's not what anyone said Obama was caving on.

Nothing.

Yes, that's exactly what Obama did, when he canceled missile defense.
Because he didn't need to worry, after his last election. Because he was weak and flexible.

Once we pressed that reset button in 2009, between then and 2012, we achieved a great deal in cooperation with Russia to advance our mutual interests and I would argue the interests of Europe -- the New START Treaty

Obama was whispering to Medvedev about a Treaty that would help everyone?
Even you're not dumb enough to believe that weak ass lie.

I don't care about that treaty, silly twat.
That's not what anyone said Obama was caving on.
WTF?
That's exactly what he was referring to.

Nothing.

Yes, that's exactly what Obama did, when he canceled missile defense.
You're FOS, as usual.
Don't know how much more retarded you can get, dumbass.
Because he didn't need to worry, after his last election. Because he was weak and flexible.

Once we pressed that reset button in 2009, between then and 2012, we achieved a great deal in cooperation with Russia to advance our mutual interests and I would argue the interests of Europe -- the New START Treaty
It did, shitforbrains.
T
Obama was whispering to Medvedev about a Treaty that would help everyone?
Even you're not dumb enough to believe that weak ass lie.
No, he wasn't, moron.
The treaty was already in place.

You're delusional, as usual.

WTF?

You're FOS, as usual.
Don't know how much more retarded you can get, dumbass.

It did, shitforbrains.
T

No, he wasn't, moron.

You're delusional, as usual.

WTF?

Why did he need more flexibility to keep in place an already existing treaty?
You're making less sense than usual.

You're FOS, as usual.

Prove it. Show that he continued with the planned installation of missile defenses.

Thanks for admitting you were lying.

WTF?

Why did he need more flexibility to keep in place an already existing treaty?
You're making less sense than usual.
YOU'RE the moron, who isn't making sense, as usual.
Evidently, the Russians wanted to modify the treaty.
You're FOS, as usual.

Prove it. Show that he continued with the planned installation of missile defenses.
WTF, are you talking about?
There was no planned installation of missiles.
The missile defenses were already in place.

Thanks for admitting you were lying.
You're one fucked up individual.

Not surprised, a grade school kid understands more than Trump and his gullible cult.

Forum List

Back