Tucker Carlson reveals new trove of documents implicating Joe Biden in shady deals has gone MISSING from courier company

This is prime trumptard behaviour. What a load of shite. Are there any depths they they will not sink to ?
So Mr Taint, are you insinuating Trump had the docs stolen so they could be released? Are you afraid the public might find out the truth of the Biden Crime Syndicate and crackHunters pedo incest pics might get out without Deep State interference? God forbid the public discovers the truth about what lefties are really like.
There were no documents. That is the whole point of the thread.
So what exactly are you bitching about? It's obvious you & your fellow lefties are absolutely terrified the truth about Beijing Biden will come out. Spoiler alert- too late

This is prime trumptard behaviour. What a load of shite. Are there any depths they they will not sink to ?

I'm just curious do you think Tucker is making the whole thing up? The allegation against the Biden's really didn't need addition documented evidence to be believed, so it wouldn't make sense for Tucker to make this up.
I thought the story about the missing documents was a little out there, but with Tucker making claims of the carrier having investigated he knows he will be called to provided evidence of a package being sent and the contents removed. At this point Tucker would have document evident that the event occurred.
Now had Tucker simply claimed a package was sent with the documents and when he went to open the package it was empty, he would have no way of proving his claim, but that's not what he did...

Another thread started by a foreign national that has his own agenda. He isn’t American and has no business trying to sway our elections. He is part of the problem. He is no better than the Russians or Chinese. He is a divider.

Documents were sent in NY and in L.A. that envelope was received absolutely devoid of it's contents.
The carrier has confirmed this.

It's not as though former Biden employee Tony Bobulinski hasn't already made public many of these sorts
of documents. He has. Be an ass about it at risk of your own credence, if you have any at all, which you do not.

Last edited:
Another thread started by a foreign national that has his own agenda. He isn’t American and has no business trying to sway our elections. He is part of the problem. He is no better than the Russians or Chinese. He is a divider.
He probably is a Russian disinformationist though I think the Russians are too sophisticated to
get involved with such a dolt.

Since you don't know what happened, why don't you go fuck yourself.

And this is the 10th thread on this. You are to damn lazy to even check it out before you post your british bullshit.

Documents were sent in NY and in L.A. that envelope was received absolutely devoid of it's contents.
The carrier has confirmed this.

It's not as though former Biden employee Tony Bobulinski hasn't already made public many of these sorts
of documents. He has. Be an ass about it at risk of your own credence, if you have any at all, which you do not.

Don't address the stupid fucker...

This is the 10th thread on the subject.

You'll keep encouraging the cockroach to keep it up.

Yet another comically bungled smear attempt by the Trump campaign. This one was incredibly transparent, totally predictable, astonishingly poorly constructed and fooled absolutely no one. Outside of that, well done. :rolleyes:

Yet another comically bungled smear attempt by the Trump campaign. This one was incredibly transparent, totally predictable, astonishingly poorly constructed and fooled absolutely no one. Outside of that, well done.
Should I believe your predictable insults and low I.Q. ad hom or the overnight carrier who has confirmed the events as reported by Carlson?

Should I believe your predictable insults and low I.Q. ad hom or the overnight carrier who has confirmed the events as reported by Carlson?
No reasonable person takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

No, really. That's according to his OWN LAWYERS.

No reasonable person takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

No, really. That's according to his OWN LAWYERS.
as usual you cant debunk the message so you attack the messenger,,,

Yet another comically bungled smear attempt by the Trump campaign. This one was incredibly transparent, totally predictable, astonishingly poorly constructed and fooled absolutely no one. Outside of that, well done.
Tucker is legally declare to be comedy as argued by his own lawyers. That’s a fact, not an insult. There’s no scandal so the new scandal is: post office conspires to hide non-story by intercepting the only way to communicate secret surprises... the mail!!

Tucker is legally declare to be comedy as argued by his own lawyers. That’s a fact, not an insult. There’s no scandal so the new scandal is: post office conspires to hide non-story by intercepting the only way to communicate secret surprises... the mail!!
The Post Office? You brought this up. All the adults were trying to discuss the theft of damaging documents
to the Biden campaign.
Now whose interest is it in to steal documents that would likely harm Joe's chance to become president?

To ask the question is to answer it.

I'm just curious do you think Tucker is making the whole thing up? The allegation against the Biden's really didn't need addition documented evidence to be believed, so it wouldn't make sense for Tucker to make this up.
I thought the story about the missing documents was a little out there, but with Tucker making claims of the carrier having investigated he knows he will be called to provided evidence of a package being sent and the contents removed. At this point Tucker would have document evident that the event occurred.
Now had Tucker simply claimed a package was sent with the documents and when he went to open the package it was empty, he would have no way of proving his claim, but that's not what he did...
The whole biden "scandal" is a manufactured load of bollox. You must have the intellect of a carrot to fall for it.

It never happened. No way you send the one and only copy you have.

I believe a lot that Hunter did was corrupt. I never believed the Russia B.S. but this never happened.

The shipping company confirmed the sabotage. Dufus.
Where have they done that ?

The shipping company confirmed the sabotage. Dufus.
Where have they done that ?
You only paid attention to half his comments on this matter. Anyhow do you really think they didn't make copies prior to shipment? Stay tuned, and thank you for watching fair and balanced FOX NEWS

Forum List

Back