Tucker Carlson reveals new trove of documents implicating Joe Biden in shady deals has gone MISSING from courier company

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is prime trumptard behaviour. What a load of shite. Are there any depths they they will not sink to ?

This is prime trumptard behaviour. What a load of shite. Are there any depths they they will not sink to ?
No reputable news sources are even reporting on this shite. No one believes Trump, the White House, or the Trump campaign except for Trump's minions.

LOL

Told ya :laughing0301:

For the hearing impaired.......

The ESTABLISHMENT WILL PROTECT IT's OWN.....and you are powerless to do anything to do about it. You gave up your voice to the Establishment long ago with your silence. The Conservative Right will NEVER see Justice in America again......without a "Jefferson" fight for it.
But keep dreaming,....if it makes you feel better

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

LOL

The ESTABLISHMENT WILL PROTECT IT's OWN.....and you are powerless to anything to do about it. You gave up your voice to the Establishment long ago
with your silence. The Conservative Right will NEVER see Justice in America again......without a "Jefferson" fight for it.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.
As history waits with bated breath--for the conclusive nails to hammer Biden's coffin shut....Tucker's staff put the original, and only copy, of his explosive exclusive, in the hands of a courier? He does not scan it..copy it in any way?

Now...how do we know there was anything at all in that envelope? We don't---now do we?

This is just too lame!

LOL

The ESTABLISHMENT WILL PROTECT IT's OWN.....and you are powerless to anything to do about it. You gave up your voice to the Establishment long ago
with your silence. The Conservative Right will NEVER see Justice in America again......without a "Jefferson" fight for it.

As history waits with bated breath--for the conclusive nails to hammer Biden's coffin shut....Tucker's staff put the original, and only copy, of his explosive exclusive, in the hands of a courier? He does not scan it..copy it in any way?

Now...how do we know there was anything at all in that envelope? We don't---now do we?

This is just too lame!

Yeah, I have to agree this time.
The Conservative Right gets knocked out EVERY time, but they keep on hoping. Maybe next time.
Ya get what you FIGHT for....in the case of the Right.....that'd be........nothing

So Mr Taint, are you insinuating Trump had the docs stolen so they could be released? Are you afraid the public might find out the truth of the Biden Crime Syndicate and crackHunters pedo incest pics might get out without Deep State interference? God forbid the public discovers the truth about what lefties are really like.

So Mr Taint, are you insinuating Trump had the docs stolen so they could be released? Are you afraid the public might find out the truth of the Biden Crime Syndicate and crackHunters pedo incest pics might get out without Deep State interference? God forbid the public discovers the truth about what lefties are really like.
/——/ Mr Taint needs a check up from the neck up. He’s got a geranium in his cranium, and a screw loose in his caboose.

There were no documents. That is the whole point of the thread.

If you believe this Biden story is bogus bull shit but believe Putin and Trump colluded to steal the 2016 election, you have a major problem.

He wanted them for his library to display with his Obama birth certificate.

If you believe this Biden story is bogus bull shit but believe Putin and Trump colluded to steal the 2016 election, you have a major problem.
I believe neither--and never really have. Whatever Putin did....he did on his own/which makes sense..because you'd have to be stone crazy to enter into any sort of conspiracy with Trump!

As for the Biden stuff..to me..a nothing burger..hunter is a POS...this is known.

But I guess...Tucker had it all in the palm of his hand, right?

1603974962028.png

I believe neither--and never really have. Whatever Putin did....he did on his own/which makes sense..because you'd have to be stone crazy to enter into any sort of conspiracy with Trump!

As for the Biden stuff..to me..a nothing burger..hunter is a POS...this is known.

But I guess...Tucker had it all in the palm of his hand, right?

View attachment 408228
I believe neither, as well. There are those who can actually believe one, but not the other. Thus exposing themselves as fools.

There were no documents. That is the whole point of the thread.
/—-/ I doubt that, but I get your point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back