Tucker Carlson Literally calls 1/6 Insurrection a False Flag

You mean a bunch of cops and military vets that would wipe the floor with your scrawny ass.
You dont even know who makes up the oath keepers do you?
I know who is up for conspiracy charges which carries a mandatory minimum of 20 years in the fed pen for their participation on Jan 6th. That would be 3 oath keeper terrorists.

Because the "Oathkeepers" are terrorists.
You strike me as the type of person that believes that anyone who takes an oath to support and defend that Constitution of the United States of America is a, "terrorist."

You strike me as the type of person that believes that anyone who takes an oath to support and defend that Constitution of the United States of America is a, "terrorist."
I will take a bet and say less than 1% of these so called oath keepers have even seen a Constitutional Law text book, let alone read anything from it.

All we know is that January 6th was exaggerated and used by the Democrat party to paint all Conservatives and Republicans as horrible people, when in fact it was only a few hundred people who randomly met there, barraged the doors, were subdued, and Congress was able to resume a few hours after, no harm done.

Compare that to the millions/billions of damage of the "Mostly peaceful" George Floyd Riots, who burned down entire blocks, sacked multiple federal buildings and institutions (insurrections??), resulted in the deaths of at least 40 people and the injury of hundreds of officers and thousands of civilians...

Yet, the media and Democrats cared more about January 6th. Obviously, it's just politics.

What the fuck do you think Oath Keepers stands for ya dumbass.

They hate the constitution as much as the Rxtreme Left does. You all just hate different parts. It isn’t a buffet. You don’t get to pick and choose which parts matter.

Well, Tucker Carlson is one thing.
Believe him and support him if that is your wont.

But more importantly, the January 6th attack on the Capitol really was ....a thing. It happened.

And bad people did it. Duped and misguided people did it. Some dingbats simply got caught up in the melee and went along with the crowd.

But, it is a fact, that every one of the attackers who stepped a foot inside the Capitol after 1pm on January 6th....broke the law.
And do we need to mention those who Maced a cop? Clubbed a cop? Spit on a cop?

But, if posters here are sincere about doing some due diligence on what happened that day, well, Business Insider will give you a real-time accounting of who was charged and what they were charged with ---- 691 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.

--------------------------------------------

Also of note, along with the New York Times, and Frontline, we now have the Washington Post with a series of reportings on January 6th. It is a 3-part series that they've formatted as: Before the attack. During the attack. After the attack.

Here is the first one I read just today:

"For 187 harrowing minutes, the president watched his
supporters attack the Capitol — and resisted pleas to stop them."

Forum List

Back