Tucker Carlson Literally calls 1/6 Insurrection a False Flag

iu

He is right. The feds even approached Oathkeepers to become informants. Have you been living under a rock?
Yes. . . Tucker may be right, but he is also part of the problem.

At this point, he is purposely agitating folks.

The folks that know? This isn't going to serve them.

And folks that don't know, or don't believe this? Will only be triggered by it.

Tucker is controlled opposition. Look into who his father was.

There was a reason Fox's own lawyers said no reasonable person would believe what Tucker says. Tucker also admitted he is a liar.

Oh, so after for the past year the left telling us how X, Y and Z on Fox were trashing Trump, dumping on him, abandoning him, admitting this and saying that in support of your agenda as CONFIRMATION of your beliefs, now, suddenly, they have once again returned to the ranks of incredulous scoundrels? Make up your mind!

Yes. . . Tucker may be right, but he is also part of the problem.

At this point, he is purposely agitating folks.

The folks that know? This isn't going to serve them.

And folks that don't know, or don't believe this? Will only be triggered by it.

Tucker is controlled opposition. Look into who his father was.

I must agree with you on this one. I used to be a fan of Tucker until realization dawned the powers that be would never allow him to preach "truth" from a mouthpiece of his corporate masters. Much like Trump Tucker is a trap and pacifier for those who are at highest risk of actually fighting back against government tyranny. Even more so Tucker is worth a fortune. Those tears he sheds from time to time live and on air must be solid gold.

Here we arrive at the most glaring problem with the average modern American conservative: he is a man who believes he can gain secret, forbidden information his government does not wish him to hear or see simply by switching the TV channel from "liberal" to "not as liberal", from CNN to Fox. What a racket and what a sideshow.

Au con
I must agree with you on this one. I used to be a fan of Tucker until realization dawned the powers that be would never allow him to preach "truth" from a mouthpiece of his corporate masters. Much like Trump Tucker is a trap and pacifier for those who are at highest risk of actually fighting back against government tyranny. Even more so Tucker is worth a fortune. Those tears he sheds from time to time live and on air must be solid gold.

Here we arrive at the most glaring problem with the average modern American conservative: he is a man who believes he can gain secret, forbidden information his government does not wish him to hear or see simply by switching the TV channel from "liberal" to "not as liberal", from CNN to Fox. What a racket and what a sideshow.

On the contrary, the biggest problem I see of the average American conservative is believing our nemeses hold every card and have their hands on every lever not only through maneuvering but through meticulous planning and keen insight and diabolical plotting.

They do not.

They are in fact often bumbling. Their chess game is a wreck. They put JOE BIDEN in front and it's all for crap now. I repeat: JOE. BIDEN. A man Carlson has taken to mocking in the boldest fashion. The Leftists hate the mockery because it highlights their weakness. I don't know why we help them by pretending every idiotic thing they do was all "part of the plan".

The establishment WANTS civil strife.

It WANTS an excuse at this point to invoke COG, b/c, the old financial order is not sound, and incrementalism is not working. It would be much easier, and quicker to do a total overhaul for their "great reset," with the entire nation under lock-down.

This is actually ADMITTED. . that we have a process to cede power to the, "shadow government," just waiting in the wings, to take over, with just the slightest instability.

"The Shadow Government

Following a catastrophic national emergency, the President, or his successor can authorize the establishment of a temporary "shadow government" to maintain control of the essential functions of the Federal Government. President Bush activated the shadow government on September 11, 2001 shortly after the second attack on the World Trade Center.

Every federal agency has designated key individuals to be part of an "Emergency Relocation Group". These ERGs are assigned to an alternate secure location on a rotating basis and are ready to take over the duty of supporting the National Essential Functions of this nation in an emergency."
,o1 a1-2.jpg

detailed-cogcon-matrix.jpg

It is only a matter of how far the law makers and politicians can push things, w/o being blatantly tyrannical, and losing the support of local authorities and local politicians. There is, at this point, a fine dance being done. . . .

They are in fact often bumbling. Their chess game is a wreck. They put JOE BIDEN in front and it's all for crap now. I repeat: JOE. BIDEN. A man Carlson has taken to mocking in the boldest fashion. The Leftists hate the mockery because it highlights their weakness. I don't know why we help them by pretending every idiotic thing they do was all "part of the plan".
Hope you are right.

I don't agree though.

I told a friend last June that I foresaw the same folks that rigged the election and put Biden in office, as manipulating the culture, the media, and the masses, in such a way, that they would be begging Trump to be back in office by 2024.

He thought then that I was nuts.

He told me last week that he totally agrees with me.

After that? I foresee either a total economic collapse under Trump, an engineered civil conflict, or all out global war. . . and some of the nations that stand against the US will probably shock you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back