Tucker Carlson Lays Out How the Election Was 'Rigged' 'In Front of All of Us'

Yep...I whine and complain about things I don't like every day. Like the rest of america.

I'm just as real as anybody else. You should be happy I didn't vote demon rat.
I couldn't care less about anything you do. At least the libbers on here take a stand with their beliefs and discuss their points of view. You have nothing.

Collusion in plain sight could only happen with republican participation.
Perhaps you didn’t read the article.
Or maybe you just didn’t understand it.
He said that the media and tech giants “colluded” with the democrat media by censoring information, by pushing Biden, and doing everything they could to cast a negative option on Trump.
The media and big tech can hardly be considered “Republican”.
Was the article difficult to understand?

Your Point?

The election of 2016 was rigged. I know there was tampering going on that night. Saw it five different times in the totals.
I don't have any evidence. I just know there was.

See how I did that?
Now sit down and shut up! :)
in 2020 there is a lot of evidence and those witness's are wanting to testify to it,,,

just that leftist judges are blocking them,,

Take a stand? Explain for what? I worked until I was 62. Saved. Never collected unemployment. Followed the law. Raised 3 kids and put them thru college. What more is there?

That whoop de doodle is more important to me than "taking a stand". What stand do you want taken? What fight do you want people to join? Why so upset? No need. Politics in the end don't really matter. Life goes on and it always has. Lighten up. Happy turkey day.

I didn't vote for Obama, didn't vote for clinton, and never voted for biden. I also didn't vote for trump. This working swedish american (born here but dna ranks up there) feels soooo good about it.

I hear that from others that don't participate.
I genuinely don't get what it is that causes the good feeling.
Can you explain that.

That whoop de doodle is more important to me than "taking a stand". What stand do you want taken? What fight do you want people to join? Why so upset? No need. Politics in the end don't really matter. Life goes on and it always has. Lighten up. Happy turkey day.
Go feed the deer then shoot them.

Your Point?

The election of 2016 was rigged. I know there was tampering going on that night. Saw it five different times in the totals.
I don't have any evidence. I just know there was.

See how I did that?
Now sit down and shut up! :)
in 2020 there is a lot of evidence and those witness's are wanting to testify to it,,,

just that leftist judges are blocking them,,

If there was any evidence there, it would be heard. If any lawsuit brought had any merit, it would have been heard.
But that isn't what Trump and his people want. They want this played in the media, hoping that some weak kneed judge
will give them the in so they can try and convince the electors to vote for Trump.
Psst. Not working. There is no credible evidence of voter fraud. State and federal officials say the election was the cleanest and
smoothest run in years.

Trump lost. Biden won. Game over. Go home.

so far its been all of them,,,
I take it you haven't actually listened to any of the court cases then.
can you name one that was allowed to???

so far its been all of them,,,
I take it you haven't actually listened to any of the court cases then.
can you name one that was allowed to???
provided is not the same as testifying under oath,,,

Forum List

Back