Tucker Carlson Lays Out How the Election Was 'Rigged' 'In Front of All of Us'

It is shocking that Patriots are even thinking about accepting this Coup.

Did we even need a 2nd Amendment ?
Americans are waiting to see if we can avoid war first. All is not lost yet.

Pretty sure war is at foot
one way or the other
Unless Dominion figures out how to switch Trump supporters to Biden along with the votes, we greatly outnumber them.

We MUST NOT ACCEPT an obvious COUP
so, what are you going to do about, kid? whine about it on the internet? LOL
When Americans start doing something about it, i suspect you will come here and whine about it.
nah, i will laugh my ass off at your idiocy, and will mock twats like you for it. hey, that's what i am doing right now. so, go. start your revolution. don't forget to pack snacks.

Pathetic how some get their jollies.

Nothing better to do loser ? lmao
i regularly look into this cesspool to see if some of you twats have managed to evolve into sentient human beings. it then becomes clear very fast that a lot of you manage to even devolve some moar, WOW. that's quite a feat. i then MUST point that out to you twats. it would be unhealthy not to. so go on queefing, delusional maggot.

Precisely. So many other conservatives we know in real life have or are about to throw in the towel and bend the knee to King Joe and abandon all hope in our sitting President's chances. IF we accept the outcome of a blatantly fraudulent election such as the 2020 presidential one, then we shall never get to vote again in a fair and free election for any politician. But people are terrified of rocking the boat and so they are leaping from the SS TRUMP like rats from a sinking ship. I bet their parents would be so proud . . .

Why is it that so many supporting Biden, have Satanic Avatars ?
Answer: Because they are sick, demented individuals

73205.jpg
That’s caricatured bunny skull inside a pentagram. I’d ask if you knew which band this belongs to, but you probably think Conway Twitty is the latest and greatest.

You ridiculous hysterical douche.

Fuck you assclown

like I said, Satanists tried to fuck up one of my children so go eat shit
Sorry about your kid. But I’m not a satanist. And that avatar has nothing to do with satanism. It’s a caricature; it’s a humorous play on early thrash metal. I don’t know why I’m even trying to explain it to you. It’s more entertaining to have you think it’s a satanist symbol.

Anyway, eat a dick, loser.

When it comes to cutting through the mainstream media’s claptrap, Tucker Carlson has it down cold.

The straight-shooting Fox News host’s positions have sometimes angered conservatives, but he was right on target on Monday when he delivered a post mortem on the 2020 election that can be summed up in four words:

Collusion in plain sight.

This isn’t the fictional “Russia collusion” kind of tale Democrats and their mainstream media allies foisted on the country for three years, beginning before President Donald Trump was even inaugurated.

It’s a bona fide system of dishonest cooperation in the deliberate service of the progressive agenda between the Democratic Party, the liberal mainstream media and the titans of Silicon Valley to manipulate what American voters know and when they know it.

It’s why the election’s “results” have left so many millions of Americans feeling like the election wasn’t simply lost — they feel like it was stolen. And that doesn’t bode well for the future of the Republic.

“On many levels, the system was rigged against one candidate and in favor of another. And it was rigged in ways that were not hidden from view,” Carlson told his viewers. “We all saw it happen.”

BJ's Pull quote

Carlson, as usual, had it nailed.

The Democratic Party’s role in the 2020 election is obvious. As the opposition party, its goal was to defeat Trump and no one can fault Democrats for it.

(The fact that they support a deranged, tyrannical agenda that’s better represented by vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris than the doddering, quite possibly criminal, figurehead of Joe Biden is another story. But on the purely technical grounds of team-sport politics, Democrats played their usual dirty game. As the saying goes, politics ain’t beanbag.)
The beauty of the 2020 Trump slaughter was that he and his acolytes knew that Democrats were going to try and steal the election for President Elect Biden. Even with Republican governors, Republican legislatures and Republican Boards of Election and poll workers, they couldn't stop it. The Democrats pulled it off right under their noses, and it was so convincing that even Republican judges were forced to throw out the Trump & company post election lawsuits. Bigly!!!
and since your country is in such a mess thanks to the head troll in chief and his gutless spineless enablers, you are all certainly in need of someone who can manage to pull off such an organizational masterpiece.

And there it is BINGO

Chinaman weak. Like to be on knees.

This troll is in China.

chinese-soldiers-crying-for-fear-of-indian-army-066b.jpg

Why is it that so many supporting Biden, have Satanic Avatars ?
Answer: Because they are sick, demented individuals

73205.jpg
That’s caricatured bunny skull inside a pentagram. I’d ask if you knew which band this belongs to, but you probably think Conway Twitty is the latest and greatest.

You ridiculous hysterical douche.

Fuck you assclown

like I said, Satanists tried to fuck up one of my children so go eat shit
Sorry about your kid. But I’m not a satanist. And that avatar has nothing to do with satanism. It’s a caricature; it’s a humorous play on early thrash metal. I don’t know why I’m even trying to explain it to you. It’s more entertaining to have you think it’s a satanist symbol.

Anyway, eat a dick, loser.

And what's your User Name?

CHRIST ON A CROISSANT

Right.....good little Christian boy

And NO, that was never on any of Conway Twitty's albums

How about you post some Muslim cartoons showing Allah on a croissant?

Cause you're a coward

Collusion in plain sight could only happen with republican participation.
Nawww no way you hoaxer.
lol. You Hoax more than I do.

Two states don’t have requirements for poll workers to come from different parties, but still have a role for political parties in choosing poll workers:--https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/election-poll-workers637018267.aspx

While VOTE FRAUD against TRUMP took many forms in this election, Tucker pointed out, and I agree with him, is that it was the Big Tech Billionaires that put Crooked Joe in the White House. 3 distinct ways

1)
Gave Massive amounts of money to the Biden campaign

2) Minimized Biden's sleazy, crooked past, his racism and greed, etc., while at the same time highlighting negative FAKE NEWS stories about TRUMP.

3) Censored Conservative voices on their MASSIVE Social Media platforms

Any doubts about where their loyalties lie??

"About 98% of political contributions from internet companies this cycle went to Democrats, according to the Center for Responsive Politics."

While VOTE FRAUD against TRUMP took many forms in this election, Tucker pointed out, and I agree with him, is that it was the Big Tech Billionaires that put Crooked Joe in the White House. 3 distinct ways

1)
Gave Massive amounts of money to the Biden campaign

2) Minimized Biden's sleazy, crooked past, his racism and greed, etc., while at the same time highlighting negative FAKE NEWS stories about TRUMP.

3) Censored Conservative voices on their MASSIVE Social Media platforms

Any doubts about where their loyalties lie??

"About 98% of political contributions from internet companies this cycle went to Democrats, according to the Center for Responsive Politics."
It would have never been an issue if the Right Wing were not so, True Witness bearing challenged even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

There should be an infotainment category for caveat emptor purposes.

Last edited:
What's funny is that when Tucker refused to endorse the crazy shit that Sidney Powell was spewing , You guys were throwing Tucker under the bus.

He was a RINO and a Deep Stater and a sell out and Fox was "in on it". That was just DAYS ago.

I guess he got the message and is now toeing the line...cause ya know...ratings
You are SUCH a moron! Such a fool! I can't stress that enough.

Tucker Carlson DID NOT refuse to endorse the "crazy shit" that Sidney
Powell will argue in front of the Supreme Court soon.
Quite to the contrary he became angry and peevish because Powell would not appear on his program
and bring some of her evidence on. Carlson said he offered her an entire week of broadcasts on his show
but she refused.

You are too much of a partisan doorknob to tell the truth however, not that you know it.
How does it feel to be so wrong?

Precisely. So many other conservatives we know in real life have or are about to throw in the towel and bend the knee to King Joe and abandon all hope in our sitting President's chances. IF we accept the outcome of a blatantly fraudulent election such as the 2020 presidential one, then we shall never get to vote again in a fair and free election for any politician. But people are terrified of rocking the boat and so they are leaping from the SS TRUMP like rats from a sinking ship. I bet their parents would be so proud . . .
You cannot force gutless invertebrates to stand on their feet and get off their knees, that is their natural posture.
All hope is not lost, read this:

one way or the other
Unless Dominion figures out how to switch Trump supporters to Biden along with the votes, we greatly outnumber them.

See, Basic. These little shits are up in your face, taunting you and daring you to do something.

They don't feel threatened or afraid.

That's a problem, and it needs a remedy.

one way or the other

See, Basic. These little shits are up in your face, taunting you and daring you to do something.

They don't feel threatened or afraid.

That's a problem, and it needs a remedy.
someone should do something about that.

You cannot force gutless invertebrates to stand on their feet and get off their knees, that is their natural posture.
All hope is not lost, read this:

I can't help it . . . I keep envisioning a war torn, ragged band of commando resistance fighters repelling an alien invasion.

No reasonable person take Tucker Carlson seriously.

That's not my opinion. That's the opinion of TUCKER CARLSON'S LAWYERS.

Poor Coleytroll

the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."
That was the finding.

Poor Poor Coleytroll

Poor Coleytroll

the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."
That was the finding.

Poor Poor Coleytroll
I just can't understand how someone like yourself can accuse anyone else of being in a bubble given you're complete lack of acceptance of outside information.

What's funny is that when Tucker refused to endorse the crazy shit that Sidney Powell was spewing , You guys were throwing Tucker under the bus.

He was a RINO and a Deep Stater and a sell out and Fox was "in on it". That was just DAYS ago.

I guess he got the message and is now toeing the line...cause ya know...ratings
That was a couple of days ago--remember it has only been about 3 weeks since the election---------------------the facts need time to get out especially with our corrupt corporation brought media hiding the truth and lying flat out...........

Patience-----

The truth is coming even with the libs and media trying to hide it...by numberous different ways.

New Topics

Forum List

Back