tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

I heard that lying cocksuckers testimony today.
Yeah...and buncha flag waving Trump drones are gonna call him a ******. Sure. Whatever.

Right. You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of Trump supporters and keep their mouths shut about it. They’re your punching bag.

You’re just upset that they’re telling the country what a bunch of assholes actually showed up at Trump’s rally.
Keep swallowing. You’re good at it. Where’s their chief from that day? Oh yeah, you pukes don’t want him telling the truth.

Nobody was charged with insurrection..........what makes Ashli Babbit different from Breonna Taylor other than the fact Breonna was doing nothing illegal?
Breonna Taylor was with a bunch of known drug dealers. She was certainly involved with some shady dealings. Babbitt had nothing of that kind. Taylor’s male friend shot first as well.

Zero. BLM and Antifa weren't breaking into government offices to assault government officials.
No, they were just trying to burn them down with people inside. That’s called attempted murder one. Something you and every leftard here has defended on multiple occasions.

No she wasn't. Once again you have to resort to lying. It helps explain why people accept lies out of our leaders I suppose.
Yes she was dingbat. Try actually reading some history of things. I didn’t lie. But you just did.

Yes she was dingbat. Try actually reading some history of things. I didn’t lie. But you just did.

I'm fully aware of the entire story. She once dated a guy that dealt drugs. She left him. There never was any indications of her being around any other drug dealers.

Ashli was committing a crime when shot.

I'm fully aware of the entire story. She once dated a guy that dealt drugs. She left him. There never was any indications of her being around any other drug dealers.

Ashli was committing a crime when shot.
LIE. Your justification for murdering a white woman shows how racist you are.

No, they were just trying to burn them down with people inside. That’s called attempted murder one. Something you and every leftard here has defended on multiple occasions.
No ones defended it. I’ve stated that no one was in any real danger because of a handful of goons with zippo lighters.

No ones defended it. I’ve stated that no one was in any real danger because of a handful of goons with zippo lighters.
You just defended attempted murder. Damn you’re stupid. Nostra is right. You’re a clown. And a liar.

"Mr Carlson is a professional journalist"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Funny, that the same thing had to said about Rachel Maddow.

some died
Sicknik's autopsy was unequivocal. He had a stroke and died of natural causes. No trauma of ANY kind, including being maced.
He was the only cop that died around that time. Who's the "some"?

Forum List

Back