tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

Those killed while committing acts of domestic terrorism and treason have been lawfully killed; the actual heroes and patriots are law enforcement who kill domestic terrorists such as Babbitt.
Fuel the flames next time 70 plus million will come with guns

“In addition to what the FBI says in considering Ashli Babbitt a terrorist, not a martyr, there is video evidence of the day of the Capitol attack she was shot only while she was trying to force entry into a restricted area. She was shot only after she disregarded multiple police orders to stop moving any further, and all of this is clearly shown in the video.”

Babbitt was lawfully killed while committing acts of treason and domestic terrorism.

She alone is to blame.
Fucking liar no one told her to stop

I bet you are one of those dumbass Leftist who thinks the Chinese people believe everything their Government tells them too ....

No, I was in China in 2018. Stayed with my buddy and his Chinese wife’s parents. They are affluent. Their wealth would likely make yours look like a molehill.

The wealthy in China have a voice and they loathe Xi. But so long as they tow the line, all is well.

Pro tip: Know wtf you are talking about prior to blurting nonsense.

If a mob was breaking into your home or business, you'd be offering them milk and cookies, wouldn't you?
In that case if a business owner shoots and kills a looter it is justified. I hope they here that in the Democratic shitholes.

Of course not.
redirect07072021100706-1.jpg

Forum List

Back