tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Carlson is scum....these brave people saved our democracy from fascist trying to stop the electoral voter count. They bleed and some died....Carlson IS SCUM!

That's White Trash to you bub.

Anyway, the feeling is mutual.
Right. You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of Trump supporters and keep their mouths shut about it. They’re your punching bag.

You’re just upset that they’re telling the country what a bunch of assholes actually showed up at Trump’s rally.

Ashli Babbitt

She was no different than George Floyd. Far less of an issue than Breonna Taylor but many now complaining were fully on board with the cops then. Why is that?

Right. You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of Trump supporters and keep their mouths shut about it. They’re your punching bag.

You’re just upset that they’re telling the country what a bunch of assholes actually showed up at Trump’s rally.
I know partisan political hack theater when I see it.
Too bad you folks don't.

You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of scum demonRAT criminals and keep their mouths shut about it.
i guess if PIG-lousi didn't bus the criminals into the capital, we wouldn't be having this debate....what a shame said scum demonRAT criminals acted to soon, as TRUMP was addressing his supporters when the scum demonRAT criminals attacked the po-po...
what a fucking scam this bullshit is, the 'commission' of anti-AMERICA-- whining because TRUMP called every1 of these scum out....4 plus years of--TRUMP bad.....you retards are just that---retarded scum demonRATS
now go watch the staged show of whine ass scum demonRATS

DemonRats love the Capitol police who protect their tyrannical government overlords, but hate and want to abolish the police that protect the common people.

You people are slaves who have come to worship the government while despising your own neighbors

BTW, maybe some of the Capitol Police can get a few acting gigs on a Soap Opera

Forum List

Back