What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tucker carlson laughs at Cap Police as they tell their story

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I heard that lying cocksuckers testimony today.
Yeah...and buncha flag waving Trump drones are gonna call him a ******. Sure. Whatever.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Right. You think the cops need to get their asses beat by bunch of Trump supporters and keep their mouths shut about it. They’re your punching bag.

You’re just upset that they’re telling the country what a bunch of assholes actually showed up at Trump’s rally.
Keep swallowing. You’re good at it. Where’s their chief from that day? Oh yeah, you pukes don’t want him telling the truth.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody was charged with insurrection..........what makes Ashli Babbit different from Breonna Taylor other than the fact Breonna was doing nothing illegal?
Breonna Taylor was with a bunch of known drug dealers. She was certainly involved with some shady dealings. Babbitt had nothing of that kind. Taylor’s male friend shot first as well.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Breonna Taylor was with a bunch of known drug dealers.

No she wasn't. Once again you have to resort to lying. It helps explain why people accept lies out of our leaders I suppose.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zero. BLM and Antifa weren't breaking into government offices to assault government officials.
No, they were just trying to burn them down with people inside. That’s called attempted murder one. Something you and every leftard here has defended on multiple occasions.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No she wasn't. Once again you have to resort to lying. It helps explain why people accept lies out of our leaders I suppose.
Yes she was dingbat. Try actually reading some history of things. I didn’t lie. But you just did.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes she was dingbat. Try actually reading some history of things. I didn’t lie. But you just did.

I'm fully aware of the entire story. She once dated a guy that dealt drugs. She left him. There never was any indications of her being around any other drug dealers.

Ashli was committing a crime when shot.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was a FAILED insurrection....that's what really upsets trump fluffers. They'd all be all board if it had succeeded.
Yet no charges of insurrection. Making lying fat fuck assholes like you cry.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm fully aware of the entire story. She once dated a guy that dealt drugs. She left him. There never was any indications of her being around any other drug dealers.

Ashli was committing a crime when shot.
LIE. Your justification for murdering a white woman shows how racist you are.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, they were just trying to burn them down with people inside. That’s called attempted murder one. Something you and every leftard here has defended on multiple occasions.
No ones defended it. I’ve stated that no one was in any real danger because of a handful of goons with zippo lighters.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No ones defended it. I’ve stated that no one was in any real danger because of a handful of goons with zippo lighters.
You just defended attempted murder. Damn you’re stupid. Nostra is right. You’re a clown. And a liar.

lantern2814

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Mr Carlson is a professional journalist"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Funny, that the same thing had to said about Rachel Maddow.

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
some died
Sicknik's autopsy was unequivocal. He had a stroke and died of natural causes. No trauma of ANY kind, including being maced.
He was the only cop that died around that time. Who's the "some"?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List