Tucker Carlson is not pro putin

You only know it as propaganda. How stupid.
Not enough going on upstairs to even know what questions to ask let alone find the requisite answers in the news.
Yet you believe the corporate media, with it’s long history of lying and promoting every war. Lol.

Yet you believe the corporate media, with it’s long history of lying and promoting every war. Lol.
I find useful information presented by “the corporate media”. The fact that you don’t says everything I need to know about your ability to understand much of anything.

I find useful information presented by “the corporate media”. The fact that you don’t says everything I need to know about your ability to understand much of anything.
You need to learn from history. The biggest purveyor of lies in wartime is our government. The second biggest is the corporate media. How could you not know this after decades of lies?

You need to learn from history. The biggest purveyor of lies in wartime is our government. The second biggest is the corporate media. How could you not know this after decades of lies?
So there is no truth? No reality?

We’ll except idiots on YouTube?

Fucking moron

It’s best to be smart enough to know the difference. Ignoring everything because you cannot tell the difference may mean you aren’t too bright to begin with.
This is the intellectual laziness and paranoia that have been poured into millions of minds for decades now. For some, a moment of doubt gives them an excuse to just shut it all down. For others, it ignites a curiosity that motivates them to learn the whole, unfiltered, undistorted story.

We've lost the element that drives collaboration and innovation: Fundamental, humble, human curiosity.

C’mon man we both know if I did, you’d just denigrate those independent sources. You’re stuck in the dogma and can’t get out.
You mean you would admit that your "sources" are a collection of nutbags that believe the world is being run by lizard/aliens

You mean you would admit that your "sources" are a collection of nutbags that believe the world is being run by lizard/aliens
That’s exactly how you would respond. You prefer the dogma. Anything outside it is a collection of nut bags. You should know better by now, but somehow you don’t. Apparently they can lie to you forever.

That’s exactly how you would respond. You prefer the dogma. Anything outside it is a collection of nut bags. You should know better by now, but somehow you don’t. Apparently they can lie to you forever.
BWAHAHAHAHA

Obviously I'm right

You just continue to prove my points.

Forum List

Back