Tucker Carlson is not pro putin

I'll be happy when the Russian invaders get the hell out of Ukraine and stop murdering women and children
You know nothing about the history of the region. So, you should withhold an opinion until you get informed.

You know nothing about the history of the region. So, you should withhold an opinion until you get informed.
I know Russia invaded a sovereign state and are killing women,children ,and other noncombatants.

What am I missing?

Mac-7
I know Russia invaded a sovereign state and are killing women,children ,and other noncombatants.

What am I missing?
You’re missing a lot, but you’re a typical American who hasn’t informed yourself.

I have no idea, but I know better than to believe the corporate media. You should too, but somehow you still believe the liars.
Of course you have no idea. You’re incompetent at filtering information and you’ve locked yourself out of any discussion by ignoring everything as a lie. The best kind of rube.

Of course you have no idea. You’re incompetent at filtering information and you’ve locked yourself out of any discussion by ignoring everything as a lie. The best kind of rube.
Sure thing. It’s best to only consume and believe establishment media. They know best and would never lie or distort the news.

Sure thing. It’s best to only consume and believe establishment media. They know best and would never lie or distort the news.
It’s best to be smart enough to know the difference. Ignoring everything because you cannot tell the difference may mean you aren’t too bright to begin with.

It’s best to be smart enough to know the difference. Ignoring everything because you cannot tell the difference may mean you aren’t too bright to begin with.
But you only know the propaganda presented as news, by the establishment. You know nothing of dissenting views. You live in a bubble of your own making.

But you only know the propaganda presented as news, by the establishment. You know nothing of dissenting views. You live in a bubble of your own making.
You only know it as propaganda. How stupid.
Not enough going on upstairs to even know what questions to ask let alone find the requisite answers in the news.

Forum List

Back