Tucker Carlson is not pro putin

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
He just doesent want a general war with russia over ukraine

I dont want war with russia either but I disagree that stopping russian aggression is not worth fighting over if it comes down to that

better we should do everything possible to assist ukraine short of attacking russia and let them make the fatal decision for war

a war that NATO will win and putin knows it

but Tucker haters are wrong to say that wanting to avoid war makes someone a putin lacky

Yes because only an idiot would voice opinions in opposition to the establishment.

"The establishment"?

It is almost as if nobody in America wants to hear someone say Russia is on the right side of history, and the only place his show is welcome is in Russia - as odanny pointed out.

EDIT: Russia, and a GOPers living room. My bad

Tucker Carlson is not pro putin​

What if he did? That is his free choice. No crime in liking Putin; the democrats love and support people far worse than him all the time.

Now the democrats hate Elon Musk because he wants to restore free speech--- oh, the horror.

I dont want war with russia either but I disagree that stopping russian aggression is not worth fighting over if it comes down to that

better we should do everything possible to assist ukraine short of attacking russia and let them make the fatal decision for war

a war that NATO will win and putin knows it

but Tucker haters are wrong to say that wanting to avoid war makes someone a putin lacky

Why do you feel obligated to defend him so?

What if he did? That is his free choice. No crime in liking Putin; the democrats love and support people far worse than him all the time.

Now the democrats hate Elon Musk because he wants to restore free speech--- oh, the horror.
Its not a crime to like putin

but I dont think carlsons does

he just fears the military power of putin and wants to avoid a war

I think carlson is misjudging the situation

however he has a legitimate fear that biden will stumble into a war that 75% of Americans do not want

hence the attacks on carlson instead of engaging him in debate

New Topics

Forum List

Back