Tucker Carlson: Is Biden Afraid of Catching the Digital Covid???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1619577202083.png

Carlson poked fun at Joe Biden for wearing a mask on Zoom

Carlson's remarks come days after the president was on a Zoom call during the two-day climate summit with other world leaders in discussing how the world's top countries were responding to the effects of climate change on Earth Day.

Biden was seen on camera wearing a mask, providing plenty of material for others to poke fun of the president.

More than 40 world leaders, 14 Cabinet members, eight CEOs, and even Pope Francis were in attendance, and Biden was not the only person wearing a mask.

As it comes, Argentinian President Alberto Fernández, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, and Prime Minister of Bhutan Lotay Tshering were all seen wearing masks during the summit.

However, Biden's mask-wearing received the brunt of the jokes regarding world leaders' wearing of masks, and Carlson didn't let up on Tuesday's broadcast.

"The 16 heads of state who are present, only Joe Biden was wearing a face mask," Carlson said on Tuesday. "He sat there silently, nose and mouth covered in black cloth like a rustler from an old western."

"But here's the weirdest part: that meeting took place over Zoom," he continued. "None of the leaders were in the same room. They were thousands of miles from each other."

"So why was Joe Biden, who has been fully vaccinated, the only one wearing a mask?" Carlson asked. "Joe Biden was sending a message to the world. And that message was not as we have suspected that Joe Biden has some sort of emotional disorder that makes them afraid of conference calls, no, not at all."

"The message as his flack explained is that Joe Biden is putting in place precautions, those, of course, would be sensible precautions against Zoom."

"The old digital COVID could be anywhere where there's an internet connection, there's a pandemic, to match up on those zoom calls, ladies and gentlemen."

"Given we're in the digital media business and we would hate to bear that burden," he joked.

"In the end, the White House never really did explain why Joe Biden was wearing a face mask on Zoom call after getting fully vaccinated."

FROM THE AUTHOR:
I have a simple answer to Tucker's question: Psaki said that Harris has NO TIME to fly to the U.S. state border with Mexico because "she's busy with other things."

I suspect she's "babysitting" Biden - only distracted by issues with the out-of-control flow of emigrants as Biden went to speak over Zoom in a mask - didn't see it coming.

But seriously, the whole world is laughing at us, and I VERY much dislike it.

Source: Tucker rips Biden for wearing mask on Zoom & jokes about 'digital Covid'

Well, since Boris Johnson and several others wore masks, I guess it shows who we really ought to be laughing at here.
Tucker.

Well, since Boris Johnson and several others wore masks, I guess it shows who we really ought to be laughing at here.
Tucker.

Doesn't the clown in the White House embarrass you???

FULLY vaccinated Americans can go outside without wearing masks, the CDC has said.

The updated health advice comes as more than half of all adults in the United States have now received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Tucker.

FULLY vaccinated Americans can go outside without wearing masks, the CDC has said.

The updated health advice comes as more than half of all adults in the United States have now received at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

No, he doesn't embarrass me much. Certainly not for wearing a mask.

We should be laughing at anyone who wears a mask on zoom call or while driving alone in their car or walking around outside by themselves.
Unless you're symptomatic, or suseptiple to a serious infection you're an idiot for wearing these stupid masks. This hysterical reaction to a cold with a 99.5% survival rate sickens me more than the disease did.

Tucker.

BUT TO ME, THE FACT THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US IS INSULTING.
I'm ashamed of the country.

View attachment 484704

Carlson's remarks come days after the president was on a Zoom call during the two-day climate summit with other world leaders in discussing how the world's top countries were responding to the effects of climate change on Earth Day.

Biden was seen on camera wearing a mask, providing plenty of material for others to poke fun of the president.

More than 40 world leaders, 14 Cabinet members, eight CEOs, and even Pope Francis were in attendance, and Biden was not the only person wearing a mask.

As it comes, Argentinian President Alberto Fernández, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, and Prime Minister of Bhutan Lotay Tshering were all seen wearing masks during the summit.

However, Biden's mask-wearing received the brunt of the jokes regarding world leaders' wearing of masks, and Carlson didn't let up on Tuesday's broadcast.

"The 16 heads of state who are present, only Joe Biden was wearing a face mask," Carlson said on Tuesday. "He sat there silently, nose and mouth covered in black cloth like a rustler from an old western."

"But here's the weirdest part: that meeting took place over Zoom," he continued. "None of the leaders were in the same room. They were thousands of miles from each other."

"So why was Joe Biden, who has been fully vaccinated, the only one wearing a mask?" Carlson asked. "Joe Biden was sending a message to the world. And that message was not as we have suspected that Joe Biden has some sort of emotional disorder that makes them afraid of conference calls, no, not at all."

"The message as his flack explained is that Joe Biden is putting in place precautions, those, of course, would be sensible precautions against Zoom."

"The old digital COVID could be anywhere where there's an internet connection, there's a pandemic, to match up on those zoom calls, ladies and gentlemen."

"Given we're in the digital media business and we would hate to bear that burden," he joked.

"In the end, the White House never really did explain why Joe Biden was wearing a face mask on Zoom call after getting fully vaccinated."

FROM THE AUTHOR:
I have a simple answer to Tucker's question: Psaki said that Harris has NO TIME to fly to the U.S. state border with Mexico because "she's busy with other things."

I suspect she's "babysitting" Biden - only distracted by issues with the out-of-control flow of emigrants as Biden went to speak over Zoom in a mask - didn't see it coming.

Source: Tucker rips Biden for wearing mask on Zoom & jokes about 'digital Covid'

Even though you only see on person on camera, you can bet there are more people in the room with them.

Tucker.

BUT TO ME, THE FACT THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT US IS INSULTING.
I'm ashamed of the country.
The whole world isn't laughing at us. He wasn't the only leader wearing a mask, you know. It's twisted tripe put out there by Republicans who want to make President Biden look really awful. If you're an American, make it better by not getting taken in.

Indeed, THE WHOLE WORLD should be LAUGHING AT US because Tucker Carlson is such an embarrassment.

View attachment 484704

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Even though you only see on person on camera, you can bet there are more people in the room with them.

Аha, THEN the vaccine is NOT WORKING, Biden is STILL a carrier of the VIRUS (which one? :))) ) and he can infect Kamala, who is ALWAYS standing behind him???

Is that what you're saying???

View attachment 484704

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Аha, THEN the vaccine is NOT WORKING, Biden is STILL a carrier of the VIRUS (which one? :))) ) and he can infect Kamala, who is ALWAYS standing behind him???

No.

View attachment 484704

FROM THE AUTHOR:

No.

Then WHAT were you trying to say?!

View attachment 484704

FROM THE AUTHOR:

No.

Multiple people in a room, they were following CDC guidance. Not saying CDC guidance makes an sense, but that's irrelevant, they were following it.

No need to reply, I'm done with this stupid thread.

View attachment 484704

FROM THE AUTHOR:

No.

Multiple people in a room, they were following CDC guidance. Not saying CDC guidance makes an sense, but that's irrelevant, they were following it.

It's not a thread. This is the STUPID place that the so-called democrats have turned our country into in one year.
View attachment 484704

FROM THE AUTHOR:

No.

It's not the thread. This is the stupid place that the so-called "democrats" have turned our country into in one yea, which is being exploited by such nobodies as Fauci, Geitz's accomplice.

Forum List

Back