Tucker Carlson in an op ed

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden. Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea. Like a lot of things Trump does, it was pretty over-the-top. Our leaders’ official actions should not be about politics. Those two things need to remain separate. Once those in control of our government use it to advance their political goals, we become just another of the world’s many corrupt countries. America is better than that. That’s also why it’s good that there are finally investigations looking into the extent to which the Obama FBI may have used our government — and even foreign governments — to try to crush Trump in the last election.

Tucker And Patel: The Truth About Impeachment
-----------------------------------------------------

Yes we know tucker, there is no way a President should be impeached for getting a blowjob from an aide, but it happened.

Also the Obama admin sanctioned Russia for their interference in the 2016 election which the tramp campaign colluded in with them and tramp gave them permission to do it again. Clinton and Ukraine did nothing,

"Russia if your listening...…" comes to mind.

(I am not a fan of tucker, and I never will be but at least he was honest for a small part of his op ed)

Last edited:
Impeaching a president is the most extreme and anti-democratic remedy we have in our system of government. A fundamental cornerstone of our entire system is to respect the will of the voters.

LOL, the will of the voters you say. Yes the Dems put a man in office who had a blow job, but the Republicans put a man in who is a crook and a compulsive liar, and he tells one not to believe what they see and hear. (of course what you hear on fox and rush should not be believed)

Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden. Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea. Like a lot of things Trump does, it was pretty over-the-top. Our leaders’ official actions should not be about politics. Those two things need to remain separate. Once those in control of our government use it to advance their political goals, we become just another of the world’s many corrupt countries. America is better than that. That’s also why it’s good that there are finally investigations looking into the extent to which the Obama FBI may have used our government — and even foreign governments — to try to crush Trump in the last election.

Yes we know tucker, there is no way a President should be impeached for getting a blowjob from an aide, but it happened.

Also the Obama admin sanctioned Russia for their interference in the 2016 election which the tramp campaign colluded in with them and tramp gave them permission to do it again. Clinton and Ukraine did nothing,

(I am not a fan of tucker, and I never will be but at least he was honest for a small part of his op ed)

I just love it when liberal feminists shove the #metoo in the back cupboard again for political gain don't you? So now the Big Boss harassing interns is really no big deal, even if that occurred in the Oval Office.

My my my. You're nothing if not entertaining Penny Jackboots

I just love it when liberal feminists shove the #metoo in the back cupboard again for political gain don't you? So now the Big Boss harassing interns is really no big deal, even if that occurred in the Oval Office.

Plus Epstein had multiple visits to the Clinton White House. Did he bring any young girls with him?

Plus Epstein had multiple visits to the Clinton White House. Did he bring any young girls with him?

I bring up points like this and Penny Jackboots does not want to talk to me...pretty sure she has me on ignore. I wonder why? Oh yeah, the simple liberal mind is ill-equipped to actually process contradictory thoughts. TALKING. POINTS. ONLY.

just love it when liberal feminists shove the #metoo in the back cupboard again for political gain don't you? So now the Big Boss harassing interns is really no big deal, even if that occurred in the Oval Office.

He wasn't "Harrassing" interns. Monica knew exactly what she was doing. it wasn't like she was a virgin, she had a whole history of going after older men.

Daddy Issues, but too fat to be a stripper.

I bring up points like this and Penny Jackboots does not want to talk to me...pretty sure she has me on ignore. I wonder why? Oh yeah, the simple liberal mind is ill-equipped to actually process contradictory thoughts. TALKING. POINTS. ONLY.

The only point of talking to you is to mock you... and even that gets boring after a while.

So let's try this out, Islamophobic Twat.

Clinton should be impeached for lying about a blow job.
But Trump should get a pass for trying to extort a foreign government into digging up political dirt on his opponent by holding up 400 Million of tax payer money.

Clinton was Impeached for lying UNDER OATH. Not for sex with an INTERN IN the Oval Office. Duh OP.

Impeaching a president is the most extreme and anti-democratic remedy we have in our system of government. A fundamental cornerstone of our entire system is to respect the will of the voters.

LOL, the will of the voters you say. Yes the Dems put a man in office who had a blow job, but the Republicans put a man in who is a crook and a compulsive liar, and he tells one not to believe what they see and hear. (of course what you hear on fox and rush should not be believed)
Hillary Clinton. YOU LOSE!!!

That was easy.

just love it when liberal feminists shove the #metoo in the back cupboard again for political gain don't you? So now the Big Boss harassing interns is really no big deal, even if that occurred in the Oval Office.

He wasn't "Harrassing" interns. Monica knew exactly what she was doing. it wasn't like she was a virgin, she had a whole history of going after older men.

The only point of talking to you is to mock you... and even that gets boring after a while.

But Trump should get a pass for trying to extort a foreign government into digging up political dirt on his opponent by holding up 400 Million of tax payer money.

Reported

Clinton was Impeached for lying UNDER OATH. Not for sex with an INTERN IN the Oval Office. Duh OP.

In a case that was dismissed, where the judge had already ruled that whether or not he had sex with an intern was irrelevant to the issue being litigated.
The deep state was protecting Clinton back then, just like Comey did with his wife years later. He was disbarred for committing felony perjury but they said it didn't rise to the level of impeachment. BS. If he had that felony on his record earlier it would have disqualified him from running for President, so yes, a felony is reason enough to impeach.

The deep state was protecting Clinton back then, just like Comey did with his wife years later. He was disbarred for committing felony perjury but they said it didn't rise to the level of impeachment. BS. If he had that felony on his record earlier it would have disqualified him from running for President, so yes, a felony is reason enough to impeach.

Uh, guy, what protected Clinton in the 1990's was that the economy was good, and no one sensible considered lying about getting a blow job a big deal. Yeah, lot's of people thought he was kind of an ass for doing it... but it wasn't worth overturning a LEGITIMATE election.

Here's the thing, if they gave anyone a 70 million dollar budget and the ability to threaten your associates with prison, like Kenny Starr had, I'm sure they'd be able to convict you of a felony as well.

No your not under ignore, I just love to watch you make a fool of yourself,

Such as have you no comments on Tucker.

Just remember, Jesus hates Mexicans and Gays, just like you do.

SweetSue92 don't pay no attention to misogynist JoeB131 … He especially doesn't like women on Sunday, its dress up day... :gay: (not that there is anything wrong with that :lmao:)

They are always what they accuse others of being. Joe pretends to be a feminist because he hates actual women. Of course.

:link::link: Did you just make that up. I think so.

No your not under ignore, I just love to watch you make a fool of yourself,

Such as have you no comments on Tucker, and please give us a link on Epstein going to the WH multiple times when Clinton was president. I have to assume you can't, give a link.

Um sweetheart it wasn't me that posted about Epstein. but go on with your epic reading comprehension

Reported

Why did you report him?

Forum List

Back