Tucker Carlson: If you let Democrats force you to get the vaccine, they'll have complete control forever

So what is next? It’s not a question of the vaccine. You may want the vaccine for yourself and your children, you may not. It’s a question of being forced to take it. And if we allow ourselves to be forced to take it, what next? Anything is the answer to that question. If the authorities are permitted to control a health care decision this intimate — if they can force you and your children to take a vaccine you don’t want and are afraid of — what can’t they do? Nothing. They’ll have total power over your body and your mind, forever. What’s the limit to their power? There isn’t one.

A few parents seem to understand this and have taken timid steps to resist it. One anonymous mother posted the letter she wrote to the college dean when she learned her children would be required to get the shot.

"The Association of American Surgeons & Physicians thinks this is a terrible idea, and so do I."

She didn’t give her name, she didn’t give the name of the school. Good for her, but where are the rest of the mothers? The ones who are willing to go on the record? There must be some. They know that if they go public, they’ll be attacked immediately by Barack Obama and CNN and AP. They’ll be denounced as anti-vaxxers — as if there are actually many people actually oppose vaccines. There aren’t. Virtually every college student in America has already received some or all of the 15 separate vaccines the CDC tells parents to give their children by the age of 18. They’ve literally been vaccinated since birth. So Americans are for vaccines. They always have been for vaccines.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

He doesn’t mean the vaccine itself, but the forcing of taking it at the risk of your economic health. If they can tie your ability to live your life to having to take a vaccine, they can do that to you over and over and over again.

They can line their pockets with billions of dollars of taxpayer funded vaccines, that you must take or lose your ability to hold a job or own a house.

Who is forcing anyone to take the vaccine?

Stop paying attention to people like tucker carlson. The man is spreading lies and it's harming people.

Keep in mind, when carlson and fox were sued for lying and propaganda fox's defense was that carlson's words are so outlandish even fox doesn't expect their viewers to believe any of it.

In fact carlson isn't the only person using the excuse that they don't expect anyone to believe their lies. Other right wing liars have used that excuse.

No one is forcing anyone in America to get a vaccine.

Period.

Stop with the paranoid lies.

Last edited:
If they don't want to take it, fine. They should segregate themselves from the rest of us, then. Why would we want to associate with virus-variant factories and put our own health in danger, just because of their feelz and raaghts?
Why should anyone be segregated from you? If you have had the vaccine, you're safe, the one without the vaccine is supposedly at risk.
Unvaccinated people are breeding grounds for the corona variants that the vaccine may not be effective against. You have no right to put me in that position and I have every right to self defense, if my life is threatened. Your feelz about your rights mean nothing to me, if my life is in danger.

Taking the vaccine voluntarily (I know of no current government mandates for such) is NOT "letting the Democrats force you to get the vaccine". That's the stupid lie hiding in Tucker's bloviating.

What did Tucker lie about?

Please specifically cite where the brilliant Tucker Carlson said that the government is mandating that we all have the vaccine.

If they don't want to take it, fine. They should segregate themselves from the rest of us, then. Why would we want to associate with virus-variant factories and put our own health in danger, just because of their feelz and raaghts?
Why should anyone be segregated from you? If you have had the vaccine, you're safe, the one without the vaccine is supposedly at risk.
Unvaccinated people are breeding grounds for the corona variants that the vaccine may not be effective against. You have no right to put me in that position and I have every right to self defense, if my life is threatened. Your feelz about your rights mean nothing to me, if my life is in danger.

If you're vaccinated, you're safe. What gives you the right to steal my liberty? Nothing.

Before you can say I am of risk to you, please show us your facts backing your allegation that someone vaccinated caught a variant of COVID-19. Prove to us all that your life is in danger. You cannot because it does not.

That makes zero sense. If people can get these new strains whether they are vaccinated or not, how does that put you in any more danger?

Who is forcing anyone to take the vaccine?

Stop paying attention to people like tucker carlson. The man is spreading lies and it's harming people.

Keep in mind, when carlson and fox were sued for lying and propaganda fox's defense was that carlson's words are so outlandish even fox doesn't expect their viewers to believe any of it.

In fact carlson isn't the only person using the excuse that they don't expect anyone to believe their lies. Other right wing liars have used that excuse.

No one is forcing anyone in America to get a vaccine.

Period.

Stop with the paranoid lies.

Nobody is forcing anybody at gunpoint to take the vaccines, but if you have just one more year to go to get your college degree, and you can't participate in the school until you are vaccinated, you only have to choices: take the vaccine and get your degree, or drop out and become a garbage man.

1620153525119.png

We have been insisting children get vaccinated before starting school for decades. The polio vaccine started in 1955 (I'd say it worked).

Many will argue against this and they have a right to argue that but to argue this is some grand conspiracy to control the people is the rantings of someone with mental issues.
polio is making a comeback, lots of cases crossing the border

Taking the vaccine voluntarily (I know of no current government mandates for such) is NOT "letting the Democrats force you to get the vaccine". That's the stupid lie hiding in Tucker's bloviating.

The suggestion that businesses can "force" you to get a vaccine. Or that any non-governmental entity can do so. They can't. That is a lie:

"Just because there is no official federal requirement to take the coronavirus vaccine, does not mean that you and your family won't be required to take it."

That's simply not true. He's lying. He's conflating a voluntary social initiative to get everyone vaccinated with a mandate to do so. Because he thrives on selling fear.

Last edited:
Businesses should be allowed to refuse service for any fucking reason they dream up, including no reason at all.

Yes they can, but again, if the state legislatures don't write laws against that, then places will be requiring a vaccination card to get in.

Do you think state legislatures should write laws against businesses requiring vaccination? Why? If I want to go to restaurant, or fly on a plane, or whatever, and know that everyone there has been vaccinated, and there are businesses willing to cater to my desire - why shouldn't we be allowed to do that?

Do you think state legislatures should write laws against businesses requiring vaccination? Why? If I want to go to restaurant, or fly on a plane, or whatever, and know that everyone there has been vaccinated, and there are businesses willing to cater to my desire - why shouldn't we be allowed to do that?

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with states doing so. But if you are worried about getting this vaccine, and the place you work at requires it, is it right you should lose your job because you didn't want the vaccine?

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with states doing so.

I realize that. That's why I asked.

But if you are worried about getting this vaccine, and the place you work at requires it, is it right you should lose your job because you didn't want the vaccine?

Not sure about whether it's morally "right" or "wrong" - depends on specifics - but it should be up to the business and the employee, not the government.

If you think the vaccine works without side effects-------they YOU take it and roll the dice. If it works, it shouldn't matter if anyone else has the vaccine or not right?

You have no damn right to tell me what I have to put in my body especially something that is looking to have a higher death percentage than the virus it claims to prevent.

Pawns go first.

If you're vaccinated, you're safe. What gives you the right to steal my liberty? Nothing.

Before you can say I am of risk to you, please show us your facts backing your allegation that someone vaccinated caught a variant of COVID-19. Prove to us all that your life is in danger. You cannot because it does not.
So...continue to be selfish and stupid....just stay away from those who don't want your germs.

The suggestion that businesses can "force" you to get a vaccine. Or that any non-governmental entity can do so. They can't. That is a lie:

"Just because there is no official federal requirement to take the coronavirus vaccine, does not mean that you and your family won't be required to take it."

That's simply not true. He's lying. He's conflating a voluntary social initiative to get everyone vaccinated with a mandate to do so. Because he thrives on selling fear.

Nonsense.

Of course, a business can force you to get a vaccine or move along. When you apply to go to work for anyone, can they require a drug test? Of course, they can, so they can do the same with the COVID Vaccine.

The entire state of California's college system is requiring students to have had the vaccine or they cannot come back to school. Other major colleges have followed along.

You hate FOX News, anyone that appears on the station especially Tucker Carlson so you form your opinion long before the show ever airs.

You are desperate to exaggerate anything Tucker would say to serve your agenda. How is Tucker telling you that you need to get the vaccine but if you choose not to, and there are many logical reasons, don't let the government force you to get one.

My strong guess is that you never saw the broadcast and read or watched on the DailyKOS or CNN what to think. You fall for it every time, don't you?

Nonsense.

Of course, a business can force you to get a vaccine or move along.

I won't play equivocation games with you on the meaning of "force", but there's an obvious and radical difference between "get a vaccine or move along" and "get a vaccine or go to jail". Surely you recognize that.

My strong guess is that you never saw the broadcast and read or watched on the DailyKOS or CNN what to think. You fall for it every time, don't you?

I watched it thirty minutes ago via the link in the OP. That's where I got the above quote. I don't watch TV or go to the "DailyKOS".

So what is next? It’s not a question of the vaccine. You may want the vaccine for yourself and your children, you may not. It’s a question of being forced to take it. And if we allow ourselves to be forced to take it, what next? Anything is the answer to that question. If the authorities are permitted to control a health care decision this intimate — if they can force you and your children to take a vaccine you don’t want and are afraid of — what can’t they do? Nothing. They’ll have total power over your body and your mind, forever. What’s the limit to their power? There isn’t one.

A few parents seem to understand this and have taken timid steps to resist it. One anonymous mother posted the letter she wrote to the college dean when she learned her children would be required to get the shot.

"The Association of American Surgeons & Physicians thinks this is a terrible idea, and so do I."

She didn’t give her name, she didn’t give the name of the school. Good for her, but where are the rest of the mothers? The ones who are willing to go on the record? There must be some. They know that if they go public, they’ll be attacked immediately by Barack Obama and CNN and AP. They’ll be denounced as anti-vaxxers — as if there are actually many people actually oppose vaccines. There aren’t. Virtually every college student in America has already received some or all of the 15 separate vaccines the CDC tells parents to give their children by the age of 18. They’ve literally been vaccinated since birth. So Americans are for vaccines. They always have been for vaccines.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

He doesn’t mean the vaccine itself, but the forcing of taking it at the risk of your economic health. If they can tie your ability to live your life to having to take a vaccine, they can do that to you over and over and over again.

They can line their pockets with billions of dollars of taxpayer funded vaccines, that you must take or lose your ability to hold a job or own a house.

I think all you wacko nutjob right wingers should not get the vaccine either.

So...continue to be selfish and stupid....just stay away from those who don't want your germs.

How am I being selfish? You're immune. Why does what someone else affect you? If someone who was not inoculated for polio gets the disease, how are you endangered?

FYI, I had the vaccine some time back. I am in a very high-risk group, I am also not a young female.

Amusing really. All you never Trumpers hated everything he did. Said it was impossible to develop a vaccine in less than a year. Now you're demanding that everyone line up and get the Trump Vaccine OR ELSE!

Not sure about whether it's morally "right" or "wrong" - depends on specifics - but it should be up to the business and the employee, not the government.

Maybe, but you are just looking at it from your point of view because you probably trust the vaccines. But what if you didn't? Your choices would be get the vaccine and keep your job, or don't get it and try to get another job in a country that has a 6.5% unemployment rate.

Forum List

Back