Tucker Carlson: If you let Democrats force you to get the vaccine, they'll have complete control forever

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
So what is next? It’s not a question of the vaccine. You may want the vaccine for yourself and your children, you may not. It’s a question of being forced to take it. And if we allow ourselves to be forced to take it, what next? Anything is the answer to that question. If the authorities are permitted to control a health care decision this intimate — if they can force you and your children to take a vaccine you don’t want and are afraid of — what can’t they do? Nothing. They’ll have total power over your body and your mind, forever. What’s the limit to their power? There isn’t one.

A few parents seem to understand this and have taken timid steps to resist it. One anonymous mother posted the letter she wrote to the college dean when she learned her children would be required to get the shot.

"The Association of American Surgeons & Physicians thinks this is a terrible idea, and so do I."

She didn’t give her name, she didn’t give the name of the school. Good for her, but where are the rest of the mothers? The ones who are willing to go on the record? There must be some. They know that if they go public, they’ll be attacked immediately by Barack Obama and CNN and AP. They’ll be denounced as anti-vaxxers — as if there are actually many people actually oppose vaccines. There aren’t. Virtually every college student in America has already received some or all of the 15 separate vaccines the CDC tells parents to give their children by the age of 18. They’ve literally been vaccinated since birth. So Americans are for vaccines. They always have been for vaccines.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

He doesn’t mean the vaccine itself, but the forcing of taking it at the risk of your economic health. If they can tie your ability to live your life to having to take a vaccine, they can do that to you over and over and over again.

They can line their pockets with billions of dollars of taxpayer funded vaccines, that you must take or lose your ability to hold a job or own a house.

We have been insisting children get vaccinated before starting school for decades. The polio vaccine started in 1955 (I'd say it worked).

Many will argue against this and they have a right to argue that but to argue this is some grand conspiracy to control the people is the rantings of someone with mental issues.

So what is next? It’s not a question of the vaccine. You may want the vaccine for yourself and your children, you may not. It’s a question of being forced to take it. And if we allow ourselves to be forced to take it, what next? Anything is the answer to that question. If the authorities are permitted to control a health care decision this intimate — if they can force you and your children to take a vaccine you don’t want and are afraid of — what can’t they do? Nothing. They’ll have total power over your body and your mind, forever. What’s the limit to their power? There isn’t one.

A few parents seem to understand this and have taken timid steps to resist it. One anonymous mother posted the letter she wrote to the college dean when she learned her children would be required to get the shot.

"The Association of American Surgeons & Physicians thinks this is a terrible idea, and so do I."

She didn’t give her name, she didn’t give the name of the school. Good for her, but where are the rest of the mothers? The ones who are willing to go on the record? There must be some. They know that if they go public, they’ll be attacked immediately by Barack Obama and CNN and AP. They’ll be denounced as anti-vaxxers — as if there are actually many people actually oppose vaccines. There aren’t. Virtually every college student in America has already received some or all of the 15 separate vaccines the CDC tells parents to give their children by the age of 18. They’ve literally been vaccinated since birth. So Americans are for vaccines. They always have been for vaccines.

He doesn’t mean the vaccine itself, but the forcing of taking it at the risk of your economic health. If they can tie your ability to live your life to having to take a vaccine, they can do that to you over and over and over again.

They can line their pockets with billions of dollars of taxpayer funded vaccines, that you must take or lose your ability to hold a job or own a house.
This is straight crazy.

If they don't want to take it, fine. They should segregate themselves from the rest of us, then. Why would we want to associate with virus-variant factories and put our own health in danger, just because of their feelz and raaghts?

Virtually every college student in America has already received some or all of the 15 separate vaccines the CDC tells parents to give their children by the age of 18.

Fifteen? I must have missed a few. I occasionally get a flu shot, and I remember getting a vaccine as a kid for either the measles or Chicken Pox. Or maybe I had the Chicken pox. Or was it the measles. Can't really remember any others.

This stupid group always crops us with these idiots. It’s a fringe group of doctors who publish such brilliance like HIV doesn’t cause AIDS and autism comes from vaccines.

These guys are a cancer on medicine.

but hasnt tucker been vaccinated?

funny how top republicans got the vaccine as telling people it was a hoax

Apparently, you didn't read the OP. Why did you comment then?
Read the op... what are you the thread moderater?
Nope, and I really don't care if you want to make yourself look stupid. Just giving you a heads up and trying to be friendly.

This stupid group always crops us with these idiots. It’s a fringe group of doctors who publish such brilliance like HIV doesn’t cause AIDS and autism comes from vaccines.

These guys are a cancer on medicine.
I imagine then that your opinion is a USELESS as this group is....no?

If they don't want to take it, fine. They should segregate themselves from the rest of us, then. Why would we want to associate with virus-variant factories and put our own health in danger, just because of their feelz and raaghts?

Let me get this straight: If Americans don't want to take the vaccine, they should be segregated from the rest of society. But the President you voted for is ushering in people from south America by the tens of thousands who were never tested and busing them across the country from coast to coast, and you have no problem with that.

We have been insisting children get vaccinated before starting school for decades. The polio vaccine started in 1955 (I'd say it worked).

Many will argue against this and they have a right to argue that but to argue this is some grand conspiracy to control the people is the rantings of someone with mental issues.

The difference is those vaccines went through extensive testing. These vaccines are experimental and not approved by the FDA. There is always some risk something could go wrong and people have to take that into consideration.

Forum List

Back