Tucker Carlson fuels the Maga mindset with fawning trip to authoritarian Hungary

Orban is anti-democratic, authoritarian, anti-free speech, illiberal, anti-free press, antu-western values, and corrupt...but rightwingnuts love him because he hates muslims and he hates immigrants. That is seriously disturbing imo.
Yep. Look at the people they adore: Trump, Putin, Orban. All of them share some pretty clear characteristics, and I don't need to point them out to you :laugh:

Orban is anti-democratic, authoritarian, anti-free speech, illiberal, anti-free press, antu-western values, and corrupt...but rightwingnuts love him because he hates muslims and he hates immigrants. That is seriously disturbing imo.
Hates Gays as well.

“Tucker is using the massive platform that he has at his disposal, via Rupert Murdoch, to legitimise authoritarianism,” said Kurt Bardella, an adviser to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. “It’s not speculation. The Republican party has made it very clear that their agenda is to institute an autocratic style of governance to the point where they are willing to throw out democracy when elections don’t go their way.”

Its great that the idiot got to go to Hungary and it gives us a clear idea of the rights vision for a white America..

“It is really is an ethnic religious nationalism that we’re seeing here. The enemies are people who have darker skin and are not Christian. You see a lot of anti-Islamic sentiment there and a lot of closing of borders. Tucker Carlson picked up talking points right out of the KKK [Ku Klux Klan] handbook talking about white replacement.”

What is also great is that the majority of Americans reject this soiled vision. Four years of trump have led to this.
You get mad when he calls them shithole countries, then you get mad when he compliments them. Are you democrats capable of sticking with one position?

What are you talking about Captain tangent?! You asked about the people I spoke of that I knew and now you’re bringing up home intruders?! Get real
What the fuck are YOU talking about? That's the first time I've responded to you in this thread.

What the fuck are YOU talking about? That's the first time I've responded to you in this thread.
Oh I get it… you jumped into a conversation I was having with somebody else to ask me random off topic questions. I get it now.

To answer your questions… illegal. No. No.

Forum List

Back