Tucker Carlson for president- Tucker stands up to Zelenskky

This was one of Tuckerā€˜s best leads yet. Thereā€™s a reason why heā€™s the number one watched new show on cable TV. The American people speak their mindsā€¦. Tucker Carlson is one of the last stands of journalism in this country.

We have president Zelenskyy banning Christianity. He is arresting priests he is arresting his opposition candidate. And people will call Ukraine a democracy?

It is all the more shocking that there is some small percentage of liberals and Democrats that support Ukraine. It makes absolutely no sense we are sending billions of dollars of lethal military equipment to keep up of war which is resulting in people dying. Our military equipment is being used to kill Russians which is wrong ā€¦these are the ancestors of those soviets who liberated the concentration camps. It is therefore a horrible treacherous thing for liberals to be vehemently anti-Russian and pro Ukrainianā€¦if anything they need to be at most neutral.

And What about all the pro Russian Ukrainians living in eastern Ukraine?

There are even women fighting in the Russian military dying for their country just like Americans died for their country in Iraq. So no I refuse to be against the Russian. If somebody attacked America Iā€™ll be against him ā€¦.but Russia didnā€™t attack America.

Do the politicians think that the American people are stupid? . We see the Russians as fellow Christians. Yes individuals commit crimes but not the entire Russian army. .calling Russians orcs is bigoted and is weak. Russians and Americans worked together during World War II showing their muscle to the world.

Yes president Zelenskyy is not above criticism. People are allowed to criticize him. It is astonishing that the United States is sending billions of dollars in weapons and resources to Ukraineā€¦ Russia did not invade America ā€¦.it invaded Ukraine not even 20 years after America invaded two sovereign countries.. Ukraine does not have to be right , Russia does not have to be wrongā€¦. that is for history to judge.

The lame excuses that the media and apparently so many politicians are making ā€¦.the American people just donā€™t buy it

Many many callers saying they donā€™t want to keep sending money to Ukraine. They Say they oppose it say that we need to help Americans here at home. We have homeless Americans. and in addition of course this is a war between Russia and Ukraine. Well there you have it thatā€™s the keyword war. Thereā€™s actually a number of wars going on in the world right now that the United States is not anywhere close to or at all involved in Compared to Ukraine. In case a politician like Lindsey Graham wants to play the ā€œmoral cardā€ there is no moral card this is about politics.

Tucker Carlson should be our president. Time and time again he hits the nail on the head. He is saying things the Democrats or Republicans are afraid to say. He speaks to what the American people want to hear.

Tuckems is a Putin shill

Full stop

These demands would have sounded reasonable had they been an invitation to negotiations. Kinda demand twice more and get what you want. But the Russians stated from the start that this was not a 'menu' and it was repeated again and again. Basically, it was ultimatum.

It was quite naive to expect that the US government would accept that. And of course it didn't happen. With those proposed treaties Moscow wanted to divide NATO and virtually to get a say what military hardware can be placed in East European NATO members. It was a no-starter from the very beginning.

Of course not, I don't work for these companies.
Lol. These were demands made decades ago and continually made since the fall of the USSR. Of course, you donā€™t know this. You donā€™t know the USG promised not to expand NATO eastward. You donā€™t know the Minsk talks were merely a deception by Ukraine and NATO, though itā€™s been admitted and reported in the MSM.

You want to continue this war no matter how many Ukes and Russians die. Youā€™re a psychopath.

Tucker's family history is quite a story. His grandfather killed himself soon after his father's birth because his grandmother refused to marry him, her being only a junior high school student. His grandmother soon put his father up for adoption who was born with the rickets. Humble origins to say the least.

Well, no worries. Tucker's dad went on to do many splendid things, including marrying into the Swanson Frozen Dinner fortune so that the little Tucker Fucker would never have to lift a finger.

Lol. These were demands made decades ago and continually made since the fall of the USSR. Of course, you donā€™t know this. You donā€™t know the USG promised not to expand NATO eastward. You donā€™t know the Minsk talks were merely a deception by Ukraine and NATO, though itā€™s been admitted and reported in the MSM.

You want to continue this war no matter how many Ukes and Russians die. Youā€™re a psychopath.
Russia can't demand to have their sphere of influence basing their demands on some promises made by some Western officials to Gorbachev more than 30 years ago in private conversations. People of East Europe made their choice to join the Western bloc and Russia can't veto that.

Why you Putinā€™s ass lickers defend the right of the Crimea people to decide their fate in 2014, but reject this right for half a continent? Fuck you, hypocrites.

Turkey was promised the EU membership in 90s and that is basically rejected now. That means it has a right now to attack Greece or annex Cyprus? Iran was promised a nuclear deal and is rejected now. That gives them a right to attack Israel or neighbouring countries?

Fuck off, please. I can't stand arrogant fools.

Russia can't demand to have their sphere of influence basing their demands on some promises made by some Western officials to Gorbachev more than 30 years ago in private conversations. People of East Europe made their choice to join the Western bloc and Russia can't veto that.

Why you Putinā€™s ass lickers defend the right of the Crimea people to decide their fate in 2014, but reject this right for half a continent? Fuck you, hypocrites.

Turkey was promised the EU membership in 90s and that is basically rejected now. That means it has a right now to attack Greece or annex Cyprus? Iran was promised a nuclear deal and is rejected now. That gives them a right to attack Israel or neighbouring countries?

Fuck off, please. I can't stand arrogant fools.
Yes of course. Russia isnā€™t allowed a sphere of influence, but the USG is. Hypocrite! Dumb ass!

You are the poster boy for dumb statists.

You fail to recognize the obvious.

Please read this column as it might alleviate you of your dreadful ignorance.
'Putin has misread the West (and) if he doesn't wake up soon, Armageddon is upon us'

Yes of course. Russia isnā€™t allowed a sphere of influence, but the USG is. Hypocrite! Dumb ass!

You are the poster boy for dumb statists.

You fail to recognize the obvious.

Please read this column as it might alleviate you of your dreadful ignorance.
'Putin has misread the West (and) if he doesn't wake up soon, Armageddon is upon us'
Ask people there at first in what 'sphere' they want to be, you lover of democracy. Libertarian cheering for dictators. What a fucking joke.

Ask people there at first in what 'sphere' they want to be, you lover of democracy. Libertarian cheering for dictators. What a fucking joke.
Fuck that asshole.

The USGā€™s actions are my concern. NATO should have been dissolved in the last century.

During the Cold War western leaders knew not to provoke Russia. I suppose you donā€™t know why. Think hard. Warmonger!

Fuck that asshole.

The USGā€™s actions are my concern. NATO should have been dissolved in the last century.

During the Cold War western leaders knew not to provoke Russia. I suppose you donā€™t know why. Think hard. Warmonger!
Not to provoke Russia during the Cold War? The US fought in Korea and Vietnam when the SU was directly involved there; the Berlin crisis of 1961; missiles in Turkey that paved a way to the Cuban missile crisis; supporting the mojaheds who fought directly against the Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan; supporting Israel against Soviet's Arab allies.

Dude, I can't stand arrogant fools.

Putin's Mouthpiece.jpg

Fuck that asshole.

Hey gimptard. It was called "The Cold War" for a reason.

You can't be this fucking stupid IRL.

I wonder how many of the citizens of Ukraine support the Russian invasion? . And itā€™s clear that this is a unique situation this would happen in America some country invaded us this wouldnā€™t happen itā€™s happening in Ukraine because Ukraine was a part of the Soviet union for decades. Thereā€™s a deep connection between the two countries.

There was a general from India who said as much is 30% of Ukraine supports Russia. So in terms of Ukrainians fighting for the country I suppose it depends on who youā€™re asking because youā€™re gonna get different answers on what they support.

About 2%.

And there is no longer a deep connection between the two countries.

But keep drinking that Kremlin Kool-Aid, vatnyk!

Carlson has spread Putin Propaganda and misinformation from Day 1

Letā€™s not pretend otherwise
What exactly is Putin propaganda? Can you cite Putinā€™s propaganda? Iā€™ve never actually heard any of his speeches or that of any other Russian.

Tucker just calls it how he sees it, truthfully. All we can do is testify to the truth. If that happens to line up with what Russians are saying, then maybe itā€™s time for you to realize you are being lied to.

Forum List

Back