Tucker Carlson Discovers Reason For Mass Shootings. Women And Weed

The United States had more mass shootings over the holiday weekend—11, to be exact—making us the Joey Chestnut of mayhem, in that no one can even hope to challenge us. Republicans insist the reason we have so many more gun killings than any other country can’t possibly be the guns—because too many Fox News viewers enjoy doing white-knuckle drive-by hits on mule deer from their Rascal scooters. So when a shooting occurs, the intrepid Fox News team reaches into the past to pluck out tired, long-rejected explanations for our uniquely horrible, very American gun violence problem.

Of course, all you really need to know about Fox News’ Tucker Carlson is that he thinks Russia—which has been led by a murderous, autocratic tyrant for years—should prevail against its smaller neighbor, Ukraine. Sadly, while Tucker has presumably gotten over the knee-jerk anti-Russia sloganeering of the Cold War, the rest of his takes come straight from the ‘50s.

Ironically, most people need cannabis’ anti-nausea effects to get through even one episode of Carlson’s show, and so by the time they tune in they’re already well on their way to multiple murder sprees before he can even begin to warn them about modern reefer madness.
Hoo-boy, Little Choad Fauntleroy was in rare form on Tuesday.

He's on to something. Most mass shooters are little left-wing pot-smoking incel bitches like you.

The United States had more mass shootings over the holiday weekend—11, to be exact—making us the Joey Chestnut of mayhem, in that no one can even hope to challenge us. Republicans insist the reason we have so many more gun killings than any other country can’t possibly be the guns—because too many Fox News viewers enjoy doing white-knuckle drive-by hits on mule deer from their Rascal scooters. So when a shooting occurs, the intrepid Fox News team reaches into the past to pluck out tired, long-rejected explanations for our uniquely horrible, very American gun violence problem.

Of course, all you really need to know about Fox News’ Tucker Carlson is that he thinks Russia—which has been led by a murderous, autocratic tyrant for years—should prevail against its smaller neighbor, Ukraine. Sadly, while Tucker has presumably gotten over the knee-jerk anti-Russia sloganeering of the Cold War, the rest of his takes come straight from the ‘50s.

Ironically, most people need cannabis’ anti-nausea effects to get through even one episode of Carlson’s show, and so by the time they tune in they’re already well on their way to multiple murder sprees before he can even begin to warn them about modern reefer madness.
Hoo-boy, Little Choad Fauntleroy was in rare form on Tuesday.

Too many wacked out cowardly Dimmers looking for unprotected events to go shoot people.

How much do you smoke Petro?
I'm guessing not all day, every day which some of these people do. THAT might be the difference.
Like alcohol or any vice, moderation is key. But I have never met anyone who feels the least bit violent on marijuana.
Those that are violent have much deeper seated issues.

Last edited:
Since I was in the army I am aware of the rules of engagement for soldiers and killing unarmed civilians for shitz and giggles is a big no go.
Then, surely you can tell us about the training you received that is designed to help you turn off the mental mechanism making you reluctant to kill, right?

I don't remember what the exact number was, but a pretty high percentage of Blacks who were arrested for crimes, were shown to have THC in their systems.

Gee. Look at all the potheads.

View attachment 667281
That's very interesting. I would have thought that most were done by wacko feminine Antifa soy- bois.

From that picture, it seems there are other physical characteristics that might be the connection.

I see a lot of men with beards; maybe that's it. Then again, I saw a lot of mean wearing t-shirts as outerwear... Yeah, that must be it... Or a lot of men wearing orange - like orange jump suits... maybe in honor of Donald Trump.

So many things seem to be common among the most of these men... Let me keep studying and see if I can figure out what is the most common visible, physical trait of the modern mass shooter.

So gang shootings are now supposed to be okay?

I don't think they are okay.

Who said they were okay?

The anti-gun fanatics conflate the two very different types of shooting because gang shootings don't draw the attention that mass public shootings do...

In 2021 we had a total of 6 mass public shootings, a total of 43 people murdered.

That doesn't even come close to a year of shootings in Chicago, Baltimore, New York........

The problem is that people understand....stay out of the gang infested, democrat party controlled cities......and you aren't going to be shot.....

Mass public shootings, however.....though they are the rarest of rare events........occur where people live.......so they strike fear in the heart of normal Americans, even though, again, there was a total of 6 in 2021, and 2 in 2020........

It is hard to stampede Americans into giving up a fundamental Right, and practical self defense with numbers that small....so the anti-gun fanatics mix gang violence with mass public shootings......so they can stampede uninformed Americans into giving up their gun Rights.......

The two very different types of shootings have different causes, and different solutions.....the anti-gun fanatics don't care about solving either problem.....they need bodies on the ground to push gun control...

Like alcohol or any vice, moderation is key. But I have never met anyone who feels the least bit violent on marijuana.
Those that are violent have much deeper seated issues.

There are studies out now that show long term use of pot, especially the more potent types today....are causing psychosis in some individuals....and who knows what it will do to people on other meds.....

Several studies have linked marijuana use to increased risk for psychiatric disorders, including psychosis (schizophrenia), depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders, but whether and to what extent it actually causes these conditions is not always easy to determine.32 Recent research suggests that smoking high-potency marijuana every day could increase the chances of developing psychosis by nearly five times compared to people who have never used marijuana.113 The amount of drug used, the age at first use, and genetic vulnerability have all been shown to influence this relationship. The strongest evidence to date concerns links between marijuana use and psychiatric disorders in those with a preexisting genetic or other vulnerability.61

So gang shootings are now supposed to be okay?

I don't think they are okay.
I'm OK with them. Why would I mourn the death of a gang-banger. The only problem is that they take out so many innocent with them and because of that, as desirable as are their deaths, we have to stop the shootings.

Forum List

Back