Tucker Carlson Defends Fake Vaccine Cards

Carlson is right.

The serious crime here is the government illegally forcing Americans to take an experimental drug that they do not want.

What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

Defending criminals is what you do.

Jackass, instead of spouting off like an ignorant fool, look at the data. The covid treatment does NOTHING a vaccine is supposed to do. Understanding this is the first step to fixing the problem.

Natural immunity is proving more valuable. I'll take my chances, or already have. If I need a hospital bed I already earned one, and don't need or give a flying fuck about your opinion.
All this medical crap is way over your head. It requires common sense and critical thinking skills. Just go back to your echo chamber, yer little buddy is waiting.

All this medical crap is way over your head. It requires common sense and critical thinking skills. Just go back to your echo chamber, yer little buddy is waiting.
You lack both skills and the honesty needed to admit it has been lies from day 1.

Tucker will not say if he has been vaxxed himself. If he wasn't vaxxed he'd admit it, but like most all conservatives, he is a lying hypocrite. And like P.T. Barnum knows, there is nothing but suckers who tune in to listen.
He has already said he was vaxed as was Hannity. You are trying to equate supporting the autonomy of people to decide whether or not to be vaxxed with being against vaccines. Is that your opinion, is allowing people the personal decision to be vaccinated or not, the same as not wanting people to be vaccinated at all?

fox so called news has very strict rules on the virus, masks and vaccinations.

Every fox so called news employee has to report their vaccination status with the company.

fox so called news requires masks too.

Yet they allow their employees to go on TV to lie so they can convince stupid people to not get vaccinated.

People are dying and fox so called news is making it worse.
No one lied.

It's no secret that the media downplays instant deaths and lingering deaths from vaccine injections. Some people who are on immune system lowering drugs and others who are paranoid about the effects and still others who have had a mild case and have an immunity are desperate for basic services which are denied by the democrat elitists. If they can't get the documents from the Covid gestapo they go to the street. It's a freaking upside down world when the governor of NY walks away from an illegal executive order that resulted in about 10,000 deaths and the NY judicial system goes after ordinary people who just want to get a freaking pizza without having to show the proper papers.

What is with Carlson and defending criminals?

The man is on TV defending people breaking the law and trying to justify breaking the law.

He said people are preserving their body autonomy while he celebrates the Texas abortion law.

He is defending people who if they get the virus will spread it to more people and some could die.

All the anti vaxxers are doing is causing our nation to be held hostage by that virus and to kill more people.

I support everyone's right to not be vaccinated. I agree people have the right to body autonomy but in the same breath I don't show I'm nothing but a hypocrite by celebrating taking body autonomy from women.

I don't support people who lie and break the law.

republicans are the law and order party? That has never been true.

sadly this is what the tyrants have forced people to do…Jews often forged documents too to escape the leftist running germany

That's pretty weak, even for you. The statistics, as manipulated as they, cannot hide the truth. This experimental treatment does not do what a vaccine is supposed to do. I get it, in your tiny lizard brain, you cannot accept the possibility of being wrong.

That's pretty weak, even for you. The statistics, as manipulated as they, cannot hide the truth. This experimental treatment does not do what a vaccine is supposed to do. I get it, in your tiny lizard brain, you cannot accept the possibility of being wrong.
The statistics are not manipulated, there's no reason to do so. Weak minds are easy prey for conspiracy theories, and you're the poster child. That's all this is.

Look at anything that qualifies as news. I don't have time for your dumb ass anymore.
Nothing qualifies as news anymore. Go you live in a vacuum? Credibility has vanished. Your news comes from proven liars.

The statistics are not manipulated, there's no reason to do so. Weak minds are easy prey for conspiracy theories, and you're the poster child. That's all this is.
Of course they are, where is the data on asymptomatic who had covid? Why do they lump the so-called unvaccinated into one category without breaking it down? Why do the use rates that exceed the populations at hand? They do that to create an image that does not reflect the truth. It is no conspiracy. It is sad you have been reduced to such pettiness instead of just looking at what's there and what's missing.

Forum List

Back